Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Pilot's Mess [chit-chat zone]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Pilot's Mess [chit-chat zone]

This is the forum to get to know your fellow pilots and the ONLY place to talk about everything else not really relevant to sci-fi movies, including your personal loves and interests. A true pilot doesn't discuss these issues while on duty.

Old Jun 24, 2014, 07:23 PM   #1
40 flights since Jul 2003
Exclamation Get out of the lifeboats and get back on the Titanic

Okay come on now sciflicks!

I have been perusing through some of the threads and posts - and its so sad! So many people are disgusted and upset at the place for what it has become. People, who have been here nearly 15 years are still floating around checking the place (like me!), but seeing no improvements or changes.

I think its safe to say that Ramses will never fix it. The post on the home page says its up for repairs and will be fixed of spring of 2010! Ramses has fallen back into the firey chasm from wence he came. A demon of the online world, who has gone back to the shadow never to return.

I know all you remaining guys still chat on facebook and occasionally on here - why has noone suggested creating their own sciflicks clone site? Pretty much copying the setout of this place, making up threads for each sci fi movies, allowing new members to join, getting the old crew to moderate it - calling it sciflicksbeta - starting a new thread called " the person above me..."

I honestly dont know - but is it that hard/expensive to do ? Surely most people work full time now and could chip in ? or not.

Sciflcicks is weird....it has a hold of me.....it is like the one ring that rules them all...none of us have aged a day and all our thoughts are bent on it...years have passed yet im still checking it out...stil recognising posts and users...i feel like we are all gollums sitting in a dark cave under a mountain.

What say you!
Cactus_Jack is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Pilot's Mess [chit-chat zone]