Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Pilot's Mess [chit-chat zone]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Pilot's Mess [chit-chat zone]

This is the forum to get to know your fellow pilots and the ONLY place to talk about everything else not really relevant to sci-fi movies, including your personal loves and interests. A true pilot doesn't discuss these issues while on duty.

Old Oct 6, 2004, 04:47 PM   #1
B
n/a flights since
hehe, "Kier"

What's up buddy! Hey I think I might take you up on posting here. Looks to be a good time for discussion. And Drone's bouncing off the walls! (Yes Drone, I DO know who you are, and I won't forget what you did you *******).

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, when are you coming back to the states to visit Steve???

We still have to have a duel.

I'll tell "her" you said hi. Check back in soon.

See ya
Old Oct 6, 2004, 05:06 PM   #2
Kieraganion
Sector Marshall
782 flights since Oct 2002
Re: hehe, "Kier"

Yeah... I hear Mr. Drone is not doing to well. After that issue with, well you know. But I swear he gets what he deserves. The dumb ass. It amazes me a person of his intellect could be so ****ing stupid.

It only goes to show that even those who pledge celabacy fall to temptation.

And while we are on topic, send "her" a big hi back.

Last edited by Kieraganion : Oct 6, 2004 at 05:26 PM.
Kieraganion is offline Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2004, 05:17 PM   #3
Drone
n/a flights since

For a long time now, i've tried my best to keep this **** from ever coming to this. Not only am I angered by your comments, I feel like I've been, for a long time now, shoved to the side and left for dead. and you claim that i've done so to you, which angers me greatly. I never said or did anything to you previously, and all the sudden you hate me and tell me you would beat the f*ck out of me if it weren't for the fact that you're "wiccan." Please

I've heard such bull**** from you for LITERALLY years now. You're all talk and no action, which is why you had to find a reason NOT to get into a fight...

And Kier, my contempt for you is no different seeing what you've written... There were times when you called me a "true friend", but apparently that is far from the case here...you're just full of **** now.

I;ve got a lot of raw seething **** right now, so I could care less about your all's complaints.

Sorry I wasted my time.

I'm out...
Old Oct 6, 2004, 05:25 PM   #4
Kieraganion
Sector Marshall

Quote:
Originally posted by Drone
And Kier, my contempt for you is no different seeing what you've written... There were times when you called me a "true friend", but apparently that is far from the case here...you're just full of **** now.

I;ve got a lot of raw seething **** right now, so I could care less about your all's complaints.

Sorry I wasted my time.

I'm out...

Your fight with B is your fight with B.

But I don't recall this "friendship" ever be a cooperative arrangement, as it should have been. In that as much as I put forth to being your "friend", I got nothing in back. Except bitter remarks and ill attempts at cynical sarcastic humor. And It has only got worse since I moved to Germany. You not the person I once called a friend, I don't know who the **** you are anymore.

If you wish to call off what shreds of friendship we have, you have my 100% approval.
Old Oct 6, 2004, 06:02 PM   #5
mack
misanthrope
1,988 flights since Dec 2002

what the heck?

why do this publicly?
mack is offline Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2004, 06:11 PM   #6
Kieraganion
Sector Marshall

Not intentional I mind you. But as this involves Mr. Unregistered "B", we are left with no choice. As I do believe unregisters are unable to accept private messages. Now I suggest you say nothing outwardly offensive. Drone will pounce on you for it, as I think he cares little for you.

Come on... I'm serious. I know your eagerness to jump into action, don't deny it. Just turn head and let this run it's course.
Old Oct 6, 2004, 06:39 PM   #7
Jove
Sector Marshall
743 flights since Nov 2002

*sits back in his chair, rests feet on a stool and, brandy in hand, gets ready to feel the warmth of the impending flames*
Jove is offline Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2004, 07:42 PM   #8
Iwata
Autarch
2,558 flights since Aug 2001

Listen, fellas, I don't want to intrude or anything, but are you absolutelly sure this is the very best place to solve personnal disputes?

I ask for several reasons, among which, I don't think you want the publicity.

If you have no other recourse, a loud bar, MSN, an IM program phone, e-mail, post, etc, then by all means.

But hey, I'd think this is kinda out of this league, wouldn't you say?

Up to you.
Iwata is offline Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2004, 08:07 PM   #9
C
n/a flights since

0mgwtf? stfu n00bs r i pwnt j00!

lolololol
Old Oct 6, 2004, 11:54 PM   #10
Kieraganion
Sector Marshall

Shut your gob and bugger off, you stupid bloody twit! Before I smash your goolies in a vice! Damn plonker...
Old Oct 7, 2004, 12:58 AM   #11
Mattman187
Starfighter
111 flights since Jul 2003

Bloody pillock!

Sorry, all this english swearing made me want to join in...
Mattman187 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2004, 04:08 AM   #12
Darth Bob
The Eld
1,279 flights since Sep 2002

Quote:
Originally posted by Mattman187
Bloody pillock!

Sorry, all this english swearing made me want to join in...

..... No one swears like that... at least no one living in this centuary
Darth Bob is offline Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2004, 05:12 PM   #13
Unregistered
n/a flights since
Random Post # 1197

Kiss me, beneath the milky twilight....

....swing swing

Out on a moonlit stroll.....
Old Oct 7, 2004, 05:27 PM   #14
Kieraganion
Sector Marshall

jebus!!!!

It's going to take me 22 hours to download 6.79gigs off of my newsgroups!

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Pilot's Mess [chit-chat zone]