Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Pilot's Mess [chit-chat zone]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Pilot's Mess [chit-chat zone]

This is the forum to get to know your fellow pilots and the ONLY place to talk about everything else not really relevant to sci-fi movies, including your personal loves and interests. A true pilot doesn't discuss these issues while on duty.

Old Mar 15, 2005, 04:23 PM   #1
Darth Bob
The Eld
1,279 flights since Sep 2002
Tech support... you call that tech support?

I've dealt with difficult tech support before (idiotic ubisoft ones, who couldn't understand that Warrior within is seriously bugged)

but this has got to take the biscuit, at least ubisoft tried to help...

but blizzard, they managed, not only to be totally unhelpful, but also give me the worst support advice ever...

my original email (my adress and name removed for privacey)

Quote:
-----Original Message-----
To: WoWSupportEU@blizzard.com
Sent: 3/13/2005 9:18:31 AM
Subject: EN Other / Confusing NPC

Date :Mar 13, 2005

Last Name: -------
First Name: ------
Account: soulrender95
Character: Quiver
Realm: Stormscale

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Configuration OS: Windows XP
CPU: 2.6 GHz - 3.0 GHz
Memory: 768 Mb
Video: Nvidia GeForce 2
Sound: On-Board Sound card

Description: Iiyena Moonfire the elf weaponmaster seems to be confused where she is. in her speech about what the other weapon masters can teach she says "Buliwyf, the dwarven weapon master here at the timberline arms, can train you in Fist weapons, guns , one and two handed axes and one and two handed maces" but she's in Darnassus, and there's no timberline arms there

Subject: Confusing NPC

and then there reply

Quote:
Hello,

We are sorry but the technical department cannot help you with in-game issues you have to login to the game and ask a GameMaster using the ticketsystem.

For more information about the game please visit the webpage http://www.blizzard.co.uk/wow/faq/ or http://en.wow-europe.com/

Best regards

Blizzard Entertainment Europe
B.Mejdahl
Technical Support
www.wow-europe.com

If you reply, please include all previous text and files related to this e-mail.

Great advice, brilliant, you've reached new heights of excellance, in the field of complete bollocks

What the ****ing hell is Blizzard doing, are they actually reading what I sent?
Darth Bob is offline Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2005, 09:42 PM   #2
Chikana
Wing Commander
307 flights since Mar 2002
Re: Tech support... you call that tech support?

Foamy has something to say about tech support and you can find it in the second row, sixth column. Enjoy!!

~~ Chikana
Chikana is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Pilot's Mess [chit-chat zone]