Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > Arrival, The (1996, 1998) [movie series]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Arrival, The (1996, 1998) [movie series]

The greatest danger facing our world has been the planet's best kept secret... until now. | I guide

Old Nov 10, 2001, 10:52 PM   #1
Unregistered
n/a flights since
Lightbulb Re: What kind of sunglasses did Sheen wear?

Does anyone know What kind of sunglasses Charlie Sheen wore in the film?
Old Mar 26, 2002, 05:59 PM   #2
Conantheevil
Apprentice
2 flights since Mar 2002
Cool sunglasses

Let me know when you find out what sunglasses they were. wharfingrat@hotmail.com

Last edited by Conantheevil : Mar 26, 2002 at 08:57 PM.
Conantheevil is offline Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2002, 03:51 PM   #3
Unregistered
n/a flights since
Cool Re: What kind of sunglasses did Sheen wear?

Some type of Luxottica Brand, according to this article:
http://www.partnersinplacement.net/pip_TakesOff.html
Old Mar 28, 2002, 04:45 PM   #4
Conantheevil
Apprentice
2 flights since Mar 2002
Cool sunglasses

Does anyone know what brand of Luxottica sunglasses he wears? like ray-ban or somthing?

Last edited by Conantheevil : May 23, 2002 at 11:31 PM.
Conantheevil is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2002, 01:48 AM   #5
floyd
Libertarian
1,141 flights since Feb 2002
Re: What kind of sunglasses did Sheen wear?

i feel sad for the people who buy these sunglasses, and then tell ALL thier buddies, "You know, these are the exact sunglasses charley sheen wore, in the arrival!" - - it seems kind of pathetic to me... ALTHOUGH, if you were just doing it because they were incredibly stylish and interesting sunglasses, then i say get some! I mean, HEY! they were good looking glasses...
floyd is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2002, 05:21 AM   #6
Unregistered
n/a flights since
any more info?

i was just wondering if anyone found out any more info as to the make or model of the sunglasses in question?
Old Aug 23, 2002, 08:21 PM   #7
Unregistered
n/a flights since

Luxottica Vogue 3135-S - impossible to get now as they don't make them anymore. If you track down someone who sells them post a reply. I have seen a picture on a website under archived (old models) but they are not able to supply the goods
Old Aug 26, 2002, 06:36 PM   #8
Unregistered
n/a flights since
sheens glasses

i couldnt find someone who sells them but i got the next best thing, i found a guy who tracks down vintage sunglasses and gave him the make and model, if you could post a link to a picture like the archived picture spoke of in the previous posting, i will give it to him because he wants to see them. Thanks
Old Nov 16, 2002, 01:29 PM   #9
Unregistered
n/a flights since
sunglasses

I"m also looking for sunglasses like these, Charlie also wore a similar pair in "beyond The law" whitch is what i am looking for anyone have any leads?
Old Feb 13, 2003, 07:18 PM   #10
djhannah
n/a flights since
Cool try these sunglasses

I too have been searching for a pair of "arrivals" and think this may be them. look at www.zealoptics.com and click on the new "fluid"glasses. maybe they are close enough.
Old May 20, 2003, 12:34 PM   #11
Zee
n/a flights since
Just saw these on eBay

Just saw these on eBay at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2832205550

They look like the same ones.
Old Jul 3, 2004, 02:52 AM   #12
Unregistered
n/a flights since

Did anyone find out? this is the only link on google I could find... couldn't even find a damn picture of them...
Old May 10, 2005, 09:42 PM   #13
radiopage11
Apprentice
1 flights since May 2005

The sunglasses you are talking about were manufactured by a company called Vogue out of Italy. I bought five pairs a few years ago and am down to my last pair. (Around US$100/pr)Let me know if you find any....Mark
radiopage11 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2005, 10:07 AM   #14
HighWiredSith
More Than Just Okay
3,854 flights since Jul 2001

$100 for sunglasses?
HighWiredSith is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > Arrival, The (1996, 1998) [movie series]