Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > Cherry 2000 (1987)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Cherry 2000 (1987)

She's Blond, Beautiful and Forever Young. | guide

Old May 1, 2002, 09:00 AM   #1
HighWiredSith
More Than Just Okay
3,854 flights since Jul 2001
Melanie Griffith...

..has to be the worst actor on the face of this planet. I finally caught this pile of bowel movement on cable. What a horrible film. I couldn't even get more than a hour into it before turning in disgust. This film might have been watchable had they had ANYONE other than Melanie Griffith. How goofy to have her little "mousy" voice trying to be tough, driving that goofy souped up Mustang in a furture world that looked like Burbank California with a couple fires burning in barrels and a lot of garbage on the street. The movie stunk, it stunk so bad it wasn't even fun to watch.
HighWiredSith is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2002, 09:17 PM   #2
JACKER
The Paradisal Man
1,359 flights since Dec 2001
Re: Melanie Griffith...

Yeah, but you'd still 'do' her admit it!
JACKER is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2002, 12:56 PM   #3
HighWiredSith
More Than Just Okay

If by do her you mean kill her, yeah, I would do that, if I could get away with it.

On the other hand, if you by do her you mean have sexual intercourse with her, yeah, I would do that too, if I could get away with it.
Old Jul 26, 2002, 01:33 PM   #4
floyd
Libertarian
1,141 flights since Feb 2002

She really does stink. You made all the right points in your first post on the subject.
I remember once, some months ago watching this movie, totally enthrawled in the story line, trying my best to pay carefull attention to all the details that may help out in my predicting the ending (which i really like to try and do occasionally) - when suddenly, i realized World's Scariest Police Chases was on. I emidiatly gave up on the movie, and changed the channel
floyd is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2002, 09:27 AM   #5
wolfowner
n/a flights since
cherry 2000

I just won the flick on ebay.. I watched this flick a few years ago and found it a wonderful sci-fi.. I am liking the idea of having a cherry 2000 in my home myself in place of the nagging wife. ; )

this flick is a classic.. and I'm looking forward to seeing it again

wolfowner out
Old Aug 13, 2002, 04:47 PM   #6
HighWiredSith
More Than Just Okay

I refer you guys to the following link: Man Goes On E-Bay Drunk...

A valuable lesson to be learned by all!!!
Old Aug 17, 2003, 11:26 AM   #7
King
Wing Commander
205 flights since Aug 2003

Quote:
Originally posted by JACKER
Yeah, but you'd still 'do' her admit it!

ROFL
King is offline Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2003, 05:42 PM   #8
Legend
Pilot
21 flights since Sep 2003

YOu guys would do her? My god, there's prettier women out there. And some of them can actually act.
Legend is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2004, 04:18 PM   #9
Gul
n/a flights since
lame?

so its lame then?
Old Apr 21, 2006, 04:02 PM   #10
HighWiredSith
More Than Just Okay
Re: lame?

Quote:
Originally posted by Gul
so its lame then?

To the Nth degree. Stay away. It's like a cheap knock off of a poorly filmed TV science fiction movie.
Old Apr 14, 2008, 01:51 PM   #11
floyd
Libertarian
1,141 flights since Feb 2002

I stand by it --- few people can actually ruin an x-files episode, and that ***** did it. Jesus, it was even a two-parter if I remember correctly. I hate her.

She's got this show now, called "my life on the d-list" or something... the clips I've seen are just her embarrassing her parents by talking about sex and Andy **** around them. The fact that she's friends with Andy **** alone should be evidence enough to murder her while she slumbers.
floyd is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2008, 07:33 AM   #12
Camfan
Wing Commander
364 flights since Mar 2002

This movie sucked... sucked harder than a prostitute working on commision, sucked more than pearl harbour, sucked more than 20.000 fat kids surrounded by an Everest of lollipops and given the challenge of rotting their teeth in one day.... just plain sucked..... a lot
Camfan is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > Cherry 2000 (1987)