Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ M -- R ] > Predator (1987, 1990) [movie series]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Predator (1987, 1990) [movie series]

It came for the thrill of the hunt. It picked the wrong man to hunt. | I guideII guide

Old Jun 29, 2004, 11:16 AM   #1
Jaknife
Starfighter
59 flights since Jun 2004
Weapons of the Yautja

Ok, forgive me all, I haven't seen this movie yet. I just posted this to ask what weapons the Predators use. I know they have the smart disk, wrist blades, and that spear thing, but do they use any other weapons? swords, guns, etc...? also, if you know of any great websites that have predator pictures, i would greatly appreciate it.
Jaknife is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2004, 11:47 PM   #2
ineedabox
Sector Marshall
972 flights since Apr 2004
Re: Weapons of the Yautja

i can name u the actual weapons of a pred from the movies
ok, exlcuding weapons from the video game (some weapons alike, some different) here are the weapons of a pred that i know of...

the shoulder cannon...this is the mail weapon of an experienced predator. it has a three-dot laser aiming system that comes out of the predators mask

the spear...a retractable spear that is quite lengthy, and is made out of a very strong crystal like substance.

the net gun...a weapon that shoots a net projectile at high speeds, rendering the victim immoble by either wrapping him up, or sticking him to a wall or any other object around.

wrist blades...nuff said. big. sharp. badass.

i guess that just about sums it up. hope i did ok. watch the movies.
ineedabox is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2004, 07:48 AM   #3
Autechre
Sector Marshall
734 flights since Jan 2002
dont forget the:

maja-fah-jinkz Castrator.... a devise used to inflict pain near the maja-jah -- kind of like watching the film itself

kapa-nikji-krappo Co-codomol.... for head-aches
Autechre is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2004, 01:25 PM   #4
Optimus Prime
Autobot Commander
2,027 flights since Dec 2003
Location: Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon

You forgot the throwing disk, Ineedabox, plus the small metal spear tip that got Danny killed trying to retrieve from the penthouse
Optimus Prime is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2004, 03:17 PM   #5
ineedabox
Sector Marshall
972 flights since Apr 2004

i know i neglected to discuss the throwing blade...but thats just because Jaknife already knew about that...sorry
ineedabox is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2004, 02:10 AM   #6
Unregistered
n/a flights since

Spear, wrist b;ades, throwing disc, combi stick, shoulder cannon, gauntlet extension (big ass blade on the side of the gauntlet), gauntlet plasma weapon, gauntlet spear gun, spear gun, plasma pistol, arious blades, various staff weapons, net gun.
Old Aug 27, 2004, 11:20 AM   #7
Jaknife
Starfighter
59 flights since Jun 2004

alright alright. ive seen both movies and avp, so i know what he has.
Jaknife is offline Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2004, 02:17 PM   #8
Celtic
Starfighter
65 flights since Aug 2004

Infact predator got many and many weapon,it's countless,i think.They're used the weapon for some occasion such as hunt, war or Harvested the queen.
Celtic is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2006, 04:59 AM   #9
Warboss114
Recruit Pilot
6 flights since Mar 2005

Well first off they have there standerd Wrist blades(close combat and Trophie taking), then they have the combi stick thats the spear (close combat or hurling at foes) then plasmer caster (shoulder mounted long range ), the net gun( fires the net in the second movie) and lastly the big finnish the self destruct device (be on the other side of the world when this thing goes

off

mind u ther are others these are only the the ones from the movies there are others and ill try to rember were i got the info then ill post a link
Warboss114 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2006, 05:06 AM   #10
Warboss114
Recruit Pilot
6 flights since Mar 2005

ok i found the site here is the link

http://members.iinet.com.au/~jaherne...utja/index.php

its a good site it links to an alien one by the same guy
Warboss114 is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ M -- R ] > Predator (1987, 1990) [movie series]