Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ M -- R ] > Predator (1987, 1990) [movie series]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Predator (1987, 1990) [movie series]

It came for the thrill of the hunt. It picked the wrong man to hunt. | I guideII guide

Old Jul 28, 2004, 01:11 PM   #16
Jaknife
Starfighter
59 flights since Jun 2004
Re: Who are the predators going to be?

i gotta say, that plot he gave sounds almost exactly like the first predator movie.

arnold and his guys are sent off to some country in central or south america, where they find the enemy military base. the pred is watching them for a while, while remaining invisible. we see from his point of view alot.

i know why it wasnt called predator 3. cuz it was just predator!
Jaknife is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2004, 01:15 PM   #17
ineedabox
Sector Marshall
972 flights since Apr 2004

Either that or he's just another one of those stupid sci fi whores craving attention by posting something completely irrelevant and incorrect to see what other peoples reations are.
Or he's just a M0R0N!!!
ineedabox is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2004, 01:57 PM   #18
Optimus Prime
Autobot Commander
2,027 flights since Dec 2003
Location: Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon

Muhahahaha! Where do these people come from?
Optimus Prime is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2004, 12:05 PM   #19
broken tusk
Wing Commander
461 flights since Jul 2003

I think he's thinking of extro 3 which ripped alot from preadator. Also I read the book AvP it's based on the screen play of the movie so it follows the movie very closely. Let me say this they have taken alot from the comics to make this movie ALOT. Lets just say they've taken some of Aliens vs. Predator: Prey, and Scar is just a young vertion of Broken Tusk. The plot just kicks ass. All the preds in the temple are unblooded. Their there to proove them selves and the humans throw a wench into the program. Also to those of you who have read the books and comics pay close attention to the mark that scar gives himself(lightningbolt).

Also to the ppl who think the aliens "win" just keep in mind that most of the preds in the movie are on there frist hunt.
broken tusk is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2004, 11:05 PM   #20
ineedabox
Sector Marshall

The lightening scar eh, well you see plenty of it in the comics. Especially "Aliens VS Predator: War"
Great comic.
So the Scar predator is Broken Tusk? Bet you're happy about that.
Old Jul 31, 2004, 05:53 PM   #21
broken tusk
Wing Commander

Yes and no if you read the comics you know what happens to Tusk.
Old Aug 1, 2004, 12:51 AM   #22
ineedabox
Sector Marshall

hm, I read the comics. I remember he takes Naguchi with him to become part of the "family"
Eh, He isnt the one that dies at the beggining of War, is he? You know, the one that cheaply tries to act like he killed an alien that another pred killed. i think his name was two stripes, but im not sure. help me out here tusky boy.
Old Aug 1, 2004, 01:18 PM   #23
broken tusk
Wing Commander

He dies in the end of Prey. Just after he bloods her.
Old Aug 1, 2004, 10:47 PM   #24
ineedabox
Sector Marshall

Really? damn, that sux. i gotta read that. i liked broken tusk. top-knot was kool too.
Old Aug 2, 2004, 09:00 PM   #25
ineedabox
Sector Marshall

So wait...is Prey a comic, or a book? I want it no matter what it is, but I'd still like to know...
Old Aug 3, 2004, 02:22 PM   #26
broken tusk
Wing Commander

Pery was a comic first then it was adaped to book form by Steve and S.D. Perry. I have both they rock. After prey come War. also comic frist then in book form i have 1 comic of it but i have the book. And last comes hunter's planet but as far as i know that's just a book.
Old Aug 4, 2004, 08:05 PM   #27
ineedabox
Sector Marshall

Well, if you remember in WAR, Machiko has a flashback of the queen stabbing into broken tusk. I always sort of wondered what that was.
BTW, I got Tribes. IT KIKS ASS!!!

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ M -- R ] > Predator (1987, 1990) [movie series]