Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Tron (1982)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Tron (1982)

A world inside the computer where man has never been. Never before now. | guide

Closed Thread

Old Jul 25, 2009, 03:35 AM   #1
Optimus Prime
Autobot Commander
2,027 flights since Dec 2003
Location: Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
Sequel is real

We have definate answer now

Quote:
SAN DIEGO (AP) -- Jeff Bridges promises the new "TRON" is just as groundbreaking as the 27-year-old original.

The 59-year-old actor and star of the original film came to Comic Con Thursday to help present early footage from "TRON: Legacy," due in 2010.

Bridges notes that when "TRON" was released in 1982, the Internet and personal computers didn't exist. The futuristic tale took viewers to a digitized virtual world, a concept that was decades ahead of its time.

Despite modern moviegoers' everyday interaction with technology, Bridges says he "can guarantee you're going to get the same kind of pop with this one. Everything's going to be super-ized."

Filmmakers showed some concept sketches and a brief, never-before-seen clip.

Closed Thread

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Tron (1982)