Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Fan/Original Fiction

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Old Oct 28, 2007, 12:47 PM   #1
neotrin
Recruit Pilot
7 flights since Feb 2007
Matrix 4-The Super Matrix:Now In True Screenplay Format

Hi all,

For anyone who's interested, I've just posted a version of Matrix 4-The Super Matrix that is now in "official screenplay format". I made this new version because so many people complained that the screenplay wasn't following the guidelines of the screenwriter's industry. Enough of you were put off to the point of not reading it because of the formatting. Couldn't have that!

So here it is. You can download it from thesupermatrix.com The old version is still on my site, too, for those of you who prefer it.

For those who didn't read the earlier thread, Matrix 4-The Super Matrix is a completely new extension of the Matrix Trilogy and a bit of a mind bender, if I do say so myself. The story paints a picture of what might have happened before The Matrix and after The Matrix Revolutions; sort of a prequel/sequel, I guess.

And, as always, please come back here and let me know what you think of it. I need the feedback.

Thanks, PD Wood
neotrin is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Fan/Original Fiction