Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Spider-Man (2002, 2004) [movie series]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Spider-Man (2002, 2004) [movie series]

With great power comes great responsibility. | I guide

Old Mar 13, 2006, 06:43 PM   #1
Amboy Road
Starfighter
149 flights since Nov 2004
Question How many universes does SPIDER-MAN exist in?

I can think of a few right off the top of my head. There's the original/conventional Marvel Universe in which the "real" Peter Parker / Spider-Man lives. Then there is Marvel's segregated GI Joe-Transformers Universe in which Spider-Man/Peter Parker had a counterpart who showed up in G1 TF issue #3. I remember reading that the Spider-Man Marvel / Superman DC Crossover(s) took place in a universe separate from the regular universes of either character.

Of course there is then the SpiderMan Universe of the current theatrical SM film series also. So between me,you & the lamp post:

HOW MANY SPIDER-MEN ARE THERE AND IN HOW MANY DIFFERENT UNIVERSES?
Amboy Road is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2006, 03:48 AM   #2
Darth Bob
The Eld
1,279 flights since Sep 2002
Re: How many universes does SPIDER-MAN exist in?

your forgetting the Ultimates universe.
the two different games universe, 90's cartoon series universe, oh and the 'classic' (Read: really crap) cartoon series, and the old tv series with a real actor in it.

theres alot.
Darth Bob is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2006, 11:47 AM   #3
HighWiredSith
More Than Just Okay
3,854 flights since Jul 2001
Re: How many universes does SPIDER-MAN exist in?

Well, when I was an avid reader of the comics Spidey was in five different running stories in five different comics:
The Amazing Spiderman
The Web of Spiderman
Peter Parker the Spectacular Spiderman
Marvel Tales Featuring Spiderman
Marvel Team-Up
(which always featured Spidey teaming up with another Marvel character)

You also had the Secret Wars storyline that, as best I can remember, took place in the same timeline as The Amazing Spiderman but seemed to have no affect on any of the other timelines.

All five of the above comics took place in five separate time lines. In one of them Punisher was dead, in another he was alive for example.
HighWiredSith is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Spider-Man (2002, 2004) [movie series]