Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Transformers (1986, 2006) [movie series]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Transformers (1986, 2006) [movie series]

Beyond good. Beyond evil. Beyond your wildest imagination.

Old Dec 13, 2002, 05:17 PM   #1
Darth Bob
The Eld
1,279 flights since Sep 2002
Lightbulb Transformers fan fic

Here it is a fna fic page for your transformers stories
Use the source material to the best, don't go making anything that doesn't make sense in context to the transformers story and state what generation it takes place in and when

So let's hear your transformers fan fic's
and please whole stories not two parters unless of courser it's real long so go ahead enjoy!! trans:
Darth Bob is offline Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2002, 12:51 AM   #2
Chikana
Wing Commander
307 flights since Mar 2002
Re: Transformers fan fic

I've written a rather long (14 chapters) Beast Wars fanfiction and have posted it on Fanfiction.net. Here's the link;

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=972551

If you can't get to the story via the link then follow these steps

1.) Go to www.fanfiction.net
2.) Hit "Find"
3.) Change "Author by Pen Name" to "Story by Title"
4.) Change "Filter >> Category; All" to "Filter; Transformers/ Beast Wars"
5.) In Keyword box type in "Basic Program" and hit "go Fido go"

That should bring up my story. It may be long but it is worth reading, and I'm not just saying that because I am the author. I have had many positive review for "Basic Program" and I would like my SciFlicks friends to give me their opinions as well. Please read and review my story. You will not be disappointed.

Chikana
Chikana is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Transformers (1986, 2006) [movie series]