Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ F -- L ] > Johnny Mnemonic (1995)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Johnny Mnemonic (1995)

The ultimate hard drive. | guide

Old Sep 2, 2005, 04:07 PM   #1
baz909
Pilot
19 flights since Sep 2005
jap version?

anyone know where i can get me hands on the jap version of this, suppose to be a longer version and more true to gibson's original screenplay as per

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113481/

cheers
baz909 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2005, 08:16 AM   #2
Sleeper
Wing Commander
318 flights since Mar 2003
Re: jap version?

That's the first I've ever heard of a Japanese take on the Gibson short story.
Sleeper is offline Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2005, 08:50 AM   #3
baz909
Pilot

it is suppose to be an extra 13minutes of film longer than the original US release, is there any good site to buy jap dvd's from?, that might have this on the listings
Old Jun 14, 2006, 05:17 PM   #4
Sonny
Wing Commander
444 flights since May 2006

Don't know if you're still after the japanese version since your last post but you could try :-

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B...lance&n=561958
Sonny is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2006, 01:43 PM   #5
baz909
Pilot

thanks for the link... sadly this is the standard dvd issue... 103minutes long... we'll probably never see this alternative version

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ F -- L ] > Johnny Mnemonic (1995)