Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > Battlefield Earth (2000)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Battlefield Earth (2000)

Take back the planet. | guide

View Poll Results: Did you like this movie?
Yes 9 37.50%
No 8 33.33%
It was OK 7 29.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 7, 2004, 04:47 PM   #31
Darth Bob
The Eld
1,279 flights since Sep 2002
Re: Did you like this movie

..... it was ok..... not something i'd go out to buy, but if it was on sale, and there wasn't anything else around, that i wanted... Maybe.. just maybe i'd buy it.... although in some places, it was tacky as hell..imo
Darth Bob is offline Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2004, 03:28 AM   #32
mulletman
n/a flights since

Nope I thought it was complete pants.

I did find the 'making of' movie on the DVD funny though, I had a good laugh at the foolish mooks who acted in the film, coming out with clichés so insincere and cheesy even they didn't believe them - crap like 'this is a ground braking movie', 'this is a very important movie'.

Glad I only paid 5.99 for this crap, thank god for the bargain bin.
Old Nov 22, 2004, 01:39 PM   #33
Unregistered
n/a flights since

it was a steaming pile of cow dung.
Old Sep 11, 2005, 09:18 AM   #34
mr_sledgeka
Starfighter
62 flights since Sep 2005
Angry Re: Did you like this movie

This has got to be the worst so-called Sci-Fi movie ever made apart from those crazy & dumb movies from the 50's.

I have never read the book which I don't think I will bother! It won numerous raspberries awards for bad Acting & production values??

This will be my only post on this thread!
mr_sledgeka is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2006, 08:08 AM   #35
matrix_neo
Recruit Pilot
9 flights since Jan 2006

i think we should see it just one time .no more .
matrix_neo is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2006, 12:10 PM   #36
Sonny
Wing Commander
444 flights since May 2006

hated this film so much its almost funny.

I think the trick is not to take this film at all seriously: huge pinch of salt is needed and it becomes slightly enjoyable
Sonny is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > Battlefield Earth (2000)