Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ]

From "12 Monkeys" to "Explorers"...

Old Sep 20, 2003, 05:40 PM   #1
Simm442000
Wing Commander
483 flights since Aug 2003
Eraser

Eraser is no the most underrated Arnold Schwarenger movie ever. I don't care what you say but I love this movie. I didn't realize how good it was when I watched it today. It's really good.

What movie to you think is Arnold underrated movie?
Simm442000 is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2004, 08:05 PM   #2
mack
misanthrope
1,988 flights since Dec 2002
Re: Eraser

Eraser was a good film. I still am upset that they didnt obviously hook up, but then, it was a different time back then. .

honestly, I like most of his films, except for the obviously cheesy.

End of Days was awesome--although I didnt find it scary by any means. .
mack is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2004, 04:38 AM   #3
Sleeper
Wing Commander
318 flights since Mar 2003

I'd give LAST ACTION HERO as the under-rated. Man this was so fully in the face of the whole "action" thing with Arnie totally in on the joke.
Sleeper is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2004, 05:34 AM   #4
mack
misanthrope

I agree Sleeper. Priv, what makes you say that T2: Judgment Day was underrated? I thought the fervor over that flick was above and beyond. . .
Old May 24, 2004, 06:59 AM   #5
mack
misanthrope

Quote:
I still hear lots of critics saying it sucked. Damn critics!

Well now, yeah. But you figure that it is several years later----when the flick first came out, it was groundbreaking in the movie industry, what with the new special effects and whatnot. It was highly lauded and praised at that time. (Im sure there were still a minority of critical critics! ) The same evolutionary cycle happens inevitably to all movies. Just look at the reception of the Matrix now---when it came out, it was also groundbreaking and highly lauded. But after several sequels and years later----criticism of the film is already rising. People find it easy to bash the past when they have so many new bells and whistles in the present.

I liked T2, Dune, and a whole host of older movies. And still do!

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ]