Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Pilot's Mess [chit-chat zone]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Pilot's Mess [chit-chat zone]

This is the forum to get to know your fellow pilots and the ONLY place to talk about everything else not really relevant to sci-fi movies, including your personal loves and interests. A true pilot doesn't discuss these issues while on duty.

View Poll Results: Dual Lightsabers or saber staff?
Dual 4 40.00%
Staff 6 60.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jul 27, 2004, 11:03 AM   #16
Quintessa
Sector Marshall
875 flights since Jul 2004
Re: The ultimate poll

I've never played a single star wars game... But guess what every body!!! WElcome me into the world of pc gaming! I got the myst 10th aniversary edition with the first three games in the series. It's a love hate relationship. I LOVE it's graphics, story, everything... But it's so fu*king hard.
Quintessa is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2004, 11:05 AM   #17
Quintessa
Sector Marshall

Oh and the reason I chose staff is becaus I would probably lose a leg or an arm with the other one. I mean how could anyone just stab a person with a deul?
Old Jul 27, 2004, 05:46 PM   #18
mack
misanthrope
1,988 flights since Dec 2002

Well---dont pay for the hints! Go on the internets and get the hints, and only use them when you absolutely need to. Myst, you should be able to solve w/o hints, but if you must, you must. This is a game where you have to very thorough--its excrutiatingly tedious, but hey----that's half the fun of it!
mack is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2004, 05:48 PM   #19
Quintessa
Sector Marshall

I use this site...

Game Winners

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Pilot's Mess [chit-chat zone]