Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Fan/Original Fiction

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Old Dec 1, 2005, 06:39 AM   #31
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage
3,648 flights since Dec 2001
Re: The Chillingly Terrifying Sciflicks Movie of the Night ...

*Suddenly we hear cries of angry shouts. All of the villagers have entered the Doctor's underground lair and they all stop and crowd round the team and the Doctor.*

Angry Villager 1:
Doctor Cronenberg, how dare you betray us! Prepare to have your guts eaten!

Doctor:
I am not! I, uh, was going to capture them for you!

Angry Villager 2:
We should eat your guts! You were going to appease the eldritch demon monsters of the world we Dare Not Speak Of, and entice them to bring down the wall around Innsmouth, and were going to prepare a sacrifice, you bastard! Then the second part of the Prophecy will be fulfilled - the cicrle will be complete and Innsmouth will be free! free to bring about Great Ku'unt's reign of terror! Your last attempt was unsuccessful but now that you have the non-local people, you will use one as a sacrifice!

Doctor:
Uh, good guess...

Angry Villager 3:
Let's eat his guts!

Nex:
Why is everyone obsessed with gut-eating?

Splend:
Where's Seraph?

Quint:
Damn her, she deserted us!

*The Doctor quickly grabs Quint and puts a knife at her neck.*

Doctor:
Don't try anything funny - eat me, and I will spill this girl's blood on the Unholy Ground, Great Ku'unt shall be awaken and protect me!

*The Angry Villagers put down their knives, forks and napkins.*

Humphrey's Zombie Wife:
(off-screen/echo) Wuuuuuaaargh!

Nex:
Was that...?

Zombie Cat:
(also off-screen) Meoooow!

Doctor:
Um...I'm not sure what THAT is...

*Nex sees Zombitwa's head on the floor and kicks it at the Villagers. They all panic and Nex and Splend run off into the door that leads to Cronenberg's kitchen. Quint knees the Doctor in the bollocks and follows them.*

*Cut to: The Kitchen. They all find SEraph drinking all of the vodka and eating ice cream.*

Seraph:
Uh...I was just...uh...

Nex:
Never mind. Because any minute now, they'll break in here and kill us all anyway.

Splend:
(looking through keyhole) Right now, they're too busy with Doctor Cronenberg...they've got their knives and forks...and...oh GOD! That's just WRONG!
Nexus is offline Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2005, 08:06 AM   #32
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman
3,132 flights since Mar 2002

Seraph : (finsihing the last of the double-choc supreme) So, what's going on out there? I did actually have a plan in mind, but I saw the vodka and thought "Well, maybe just a drop" and then I saw the ice cream and I thought "Well, maybe just a spoonful" and a drop led to a bottle or two and a spoonfull led to a crate and -

Nex : Skip to the end ...?

Seraph : I'm a bit tipsy and full of icecream. Oh, but my plan was sheer genius. First, we'd get to the kitchen. Then we'd - AAARGH!

Quint : What? What? What is it?

Seraph : Ice Cream headache!

<<There's a sudden battering at the door, and Splend turns away, his face suddenly very pale>>

Nex : What's happening out there, mate?

Splend : It's ... horrible ...

Seraph : Horrible?

Splend : (nods weakly) They're ... they're playing football with Iwata's head! They've used the Doctor's arms and legs for goalposts and his intestines to mark out the pitch!

Quint : That's awful!

Splend : No, that's not the horrible part - it's the complete disregard for the rules of the game that sickens me. That pub landlord was clearly offside.

Seraph : (sets down her spoon and dabs her lips with a napkin) Right. We need to look around for another exit, preferably one that leads upwards. Bear in mind, though, that all we're likely to find are more dank dark tunnels, filled with God only knows what, so we need to find torches (that's "flashlights" to you, Quint), candles, whatever. If what that doctor was saying was true, though, we won't be able to get out of this village until that wall is lifted, so we've got to find some sort of library and see what books on occult practices they have.

Quint : What makes you think they'll have books on occult practices in a library?!

<<clears her throat and points at the door, from behind which vague splattering and squishing noises are filtering,along with the occaisonal eldritch cry of 'Goal!'>>

Quint : Point taken. Nex, do you still have your chainsaw?

<<Nex shakes his head and starts rummaging through the kitchen's drawers. He picks out an electric spoon and chucks it away. He picks out an electric egg whisk and chucks it away. He picks out an electric carving knife>>

Nex :Groovy! Everyone, load up on weapons before we leave here.

Splend : (moaning) ... and they're playing 13 a side, it's disgraceful...

Last edited by Splendiferous : Dec 3, 2005 at 11:55 AM.
Splendiferous is offline Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2005, 08:23 AM   #33
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage

*Everyone picks up some random kitchen appliances that might work as weapons. A tipsy Seraph opens another door and we see another angry villager, with a hand on the end of a pitchfork.*

Nex:
Wow, how many pitchforks does this village have?

Angry Villager:
Now I have you all trapped and the Doctor dead, no one can summon Great Ku'unt!

Splend:
So, he's a nasty guy, I assume?

Angry Villager:
We are all follows of The Great Ku'unt, Dark Lord Of Flatuence And Smelly Socks, but He only obeys the one that spills blood. The Doctor was planning to use YOUR blood so He will obey him and use him to kill us all and break down Innsmouth's wall!

Seraph:
So I guess he was sort of a good guy...apart from the using-Quint-as-sacrifice part.

Angry Villager:
Yes! Now, I shall give you to Mayor Lee, who, as usual, will spill your blood on the Ancient Star of Aardvark and...and...make The Great Ku'unt do something nasty to you all!

Splend:
Ancient Star of Aardvark, you say?

Angry Villager:
Um, yes. Horrible coincidence, you see...Aardvark is JKlf'ulian for -

*Seraph whacks the Angry Villager on the head with a wooden spoon. He falls unconcious to the floor.*

Seraph:
Right, that's enough idiotic angry villagers conveniently revealing the plot to us - let's just get out of here!

Quint:
But what about the Wall of Innsmouth?

Nex:
I assume the wall doesn't go underground also. We just dig under it from here, and then out.

Splend:
What are we all standing here for? Let's get a bloody move on - they'll break that door down soon.

Quint:
Did we ever lock it...?

Nex:
Um...
Old Dec 1, 2005, 08:34 AM   #34
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman

<<As Nex puts his shoulder to the door and Seraph swiftly locks it, Quint peers through the keyhole of the door they entered the kitchen from>>

Quint : They're still there. And I don't see what you mean, Splend, they're not playing football at all. They're playing soccer!

<<Seraph grabs Splend from behind and pulls him back to prevent him from hitting Quint with a rolling pin>>

Seraph : Now isn't the time for in-fighting, we need to cooperate. Now, someone tell me why a kitchen that's underground would have a window?

<<She points to a small dark window set near the roof, above the deep fat fryer. Nex pulls a chair over, stands on it, takes a step forward and promptly steps in the fat.>>

Nex : I can OW see through ACKH tthe window BUGGER there's a series of AH-S*IT tunnels there OOHYABUGGER!

<<He quickly opens the window and crawls through, whimpering>>

Last edited by Splendiferous : Dec 3, 2005 at 11:59 AM.
Old Dec 1, 2005, 01:42 PM   #35
Seraph
2,121 flights since Feb 2003

Quote:
*Cut to: The Kitchen. They all find SEraph drinking all of the vodka and eating ice cream.*
(That actually really was my plan, although I didn't expect to find ice cream)
Seraph is offline Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2005, 04:58 PM   #36
Sharky
Cluster Admiral
1,670 flights since Nov 2001

At this point in time, Sharky was sitting in his private helicopter bound for Glasgow. It was part of his latest world tour to promote his new album, "Songs my mother loved (Now you know why father shot her)". The London gig had gone well. He had controlled the audience the way a great frontman should and they had hung on his empty word. He always travelled seperately from the rest of the band because, he said, he needed time to reflect. So at present all he had for company was Jacker, his pilot, and Mr Jack Daniels (although he hadn't said anything for a while).

Sharky looked out the window. It was dark and he couldn't see a single reference point to get his bearings.

Sharky: Where the bloody hell are we?

Jacker: Somewhere over the Yorkshire moors I think. Don't like this place. Gives me the creeps

Sharky: Well just get me to Scotland safely, dammit.

A loud, urgent beeping is heard in the cockpit.

Jacker: ****!

Sharky: Everything alright up there?

Jacker: Some crazy electrical disturbance is ****ing up everything in this cockpit. All the instruments are freezing up!

The power goes out in the cabin and Sharky is left in darkness.

Sharky: Erm. This is bad, isn't it?

There is no reply from the cockpit. The helicopter begins to descend rapidly.

Sharky: Aww ****!

The helicopter plummeted to the ground in a violent spin. Sharky strapped himself in and gripped the sides for support. He caught sickening glances of the full moon, which had turned blood red in the sky, from out of the windows has the helicopter spun earthward.

The copter landed in a deserted field just outside the village. It rolled over, cockpit over tail, and then came to a stop at the base of a large hill. The was the sound of wrenching metal. And then silence. Nothing stirred for about five minutes.

*Crash!*

The window exploded from the overturned helicopter and a size 10 boot could be observed portruding through it. It retracted and then the chisled features of Sharky, blood dripping down his face from a cut on his forehead, appeared.

Sharky: Sonofa*****!. Mental note: Don't buy ex-navy helicopters again!

He went over to the remains of the smashed out cockpit.

Sharky: Jacker!

Once glance told him Jacker was dead.

Sharky: ****!

He sat down on a rock and took in his surroundings. The hill he had crashed next to was tall and had steep sides. he could just make out some sort of stone structure at the top. As he was drawing his eyes from the hill, a small window set into the base of the hill, caught his eyes. As he looked, the window opened and a figure emerged. It was complaining about burns on its foot.

Nex: Bloody deep fat fryer!
Sharky is offline Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2005, 11:37 AM   #37
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman

My last post in the thread for a while - don't want to smother it...

<<Sharky dusts himself off and pulls his guitar case out of the wreckage of the helicopter>>

Sharky : What the hell is going on here? Who are you people, why are you crawling out of that window, why did my helicopter crash?

Nex: (dusting himself down) There's no time for that, my man! grave things are afoot! Tongiht is - say, is that guitar case full of guns?

Sharky : No, it's got me guitar in it.

Nex : Oh. Shame. Say, you look kindof familiar, have we met?

<<Sharky beams and adopts a Rock God stance, hands clutching air guitar>>

Sharky : Recognise me now?

Splend : (pulling himself out of the window) No. You are ... ?

<<Sharky sighs and drops the pose>>

Sharky : I'm Sharky! You know, of SharkBite? Frontman? Guitarist? Rock God?

<<Everyone else is out the windowe now, they all shake their heads>>

Sharky : (frowning) I'm England's answer to James Hetfield, me! Ah, never mind. And you haven't answered me question yet - where are we?

<<Strange howls issue from the woods behind the downed helicopter ... um ... because Innsmouth lies between the moors and the forest. Obviously.>>

Nex : (pointing) What the hell are those things?!

<<Snarling wolves inch forward out of the woods - but not quite wolves. They stand on hind legs for a start... >>

Seraph : Everyone, back into the tunnels! There's bound to be another way out!

Sharky : I'm not going anywhere until someone explains to me what the hell is going on!

Quint : Zombie cop. Eldritch villagers. Mad Scientist - now deseased. Plot to free Ancient God. WEREWOLVES!

<<Pause>>

Sharky : Good enough for me, lead on!

<<They crawl back thorough the window into the complex series of dark tunnels under the mountain.>>

Last edited by Splendiferous : Dec 3, 2005 at 12:06 PM.
Old Dec 5, 2005, 07:48 AM   #38
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage

*The team run through a tunnel in a straight line.*

Nex:
Right, I got a good view of outside and saw that the exit to Innsmouth is straight up ahead. If my assumption is correct and that there is no wall blocking us from down here, we should be out of here in less than 10 minutes if we keep going in a straight line!

*Then they all fall down a big hole.*

*Darkness. Seraph lights a match and looks around.*

Seraph:
Helloooo? You guys are still with me, right?

*Seraph slowly walks upwards, only to find that there is another large hole in front of her. She looks up, then down...she is surrounded by infinite darkness.*

Seraph:
Oh crap.

*Cut to: a completely different area of underground Innsmouth. Nex wakes up and finds himself lying on Sharky's guitar, which is blocking a small hole below him. Suddenly, the guitar snaps and falls down the hole, but Nex gets up just in time. He sees Sharky behind him, who is carrying a candle, which he found on the floor.*

Sharky:
You bastard! You broke my guitar! And where are the others?

Nex:
Oh no...we must have lost them when we fell into that seemingly bottomless pit. God knows how far underground we are. They'll never find us!

Sharky:
Well, obviously, people have been this deep down before - this wall's got markings, y'see?

*Sharky points to some ancient scrawlings on the wall. Nex examines them.*

Nex:
It says...it says, "Bob woz 'ere 2002." (pause) Well, let's go look for the others. Sharky, gimme a light.

Sharky:
A light what?

Nex:
You know, a 'andle.

*Sharky gives him an unheavy handle.*

Nex:
That REALLY isn't very funny...
Old Dec 12, 2005, 07:39 AM   #39
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman

<<Splend comes to, groaning, and rubs his head. His hand comes away slick with blood but he can't see it because of the pitch-black darkness.>>

Splend : Hullo? Guys?

<<There's no answer, so he stands up - and immediately squeals and falls down again. It's painfully clear that his ankle is broken>>

Splend : Gah! Bloody hell, what's happened to my ankle?!

---------------------------------------------------

<<Seraph tries to strike another match to get some sense of where she is, but fumbles and drops the book of matches. She curses and starts fumbling around on the floor.>>

Seraph : Dammit, where are they? Fer cryin' ...

<<She stands slowly, runs her hand along the wall and flips a light switch. Her section of tunnel is lit up beautifully. she stoops, picks up the matchbook and turns the light off again.>>

Seraph : Right, here we go.

<<Seraph strikes a match, revealling the space a few inches above her to be dark and forboding. Gathing her courage, she bravely inches forward along the tunnel>>

Last edited by Splendiferous : Apr 11, 2006 at 08:01 PM.
Old Apr 11, 2006, 07:59 PM   #40
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman

<<Splend pulls a flare out of his pocket, sets it going and blinks at his watch>>

Splend : Wow, feels like I've been down here for months, but it's only been about ten minutes. How convenient!

<<He listens to his echo fade and strains his hearing trying to get some sense of wher he is compared to the other people from the group. He swings the flare around occasionally and shadows dance crazily around him>>

Splend : It's a good job I had my emergency flare on me.Best advice my grandfather ever gave me.

<<Flashback to Splend with 70's hippy haircut being lectured by his grandfather - played by Splend in a grey wig>>

Grandad : ... and always wear a clean pair of underwear in case you get run over by a demonically possessed Plymouth Fury, and don't forget to eat a clove of garlic a dayto keep the vampires at a 500 yard radius, and always carry an emergency flare, and always keep to the path and beware the moon and ...

70's Splend : Man, don't get me down, square!

<<cut back to the present, Splend munching on a clove of garlic. he looks around for vampires and sees none>>

Splend : (smugly) Works like a charm!

Yes, I got bored of waiting for Nex or someone to post
Old Apr 11, 2006, 08:27 PM   #41
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage

*Cut to: Sharky and Nex.*

Sharky:
I'm sorry, I can't understand a bloody word you're saying.

Nex:
I said, we should be headin' thataway -

*Nex falls down another hole.
*Cut to: Splend.*

Splend:
Hey, I don't think my ankle is broken anymore! Yay!

*Nex lands on top of Splend.*

Splend:
Ow.
Old Apr 11, 2006, 08:39 PM   #42
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman

Nex : I've landed on something soft and squidgy ... I bet it's a giant donut, cooked to perfection by a race of underground dwarves who have been forced into slave labour by an evil dictator who promises to pay them in gold bu never makes good on his promises, all the while enslaving more and more of the poor wretches to do his evil baking deeds!

Splend : Get off me you loony.

Nex : Oh, it's only you.

<<Nex stands up, stepping on Splend's ankle again>>

Splend : Ow - hey, it's re-set itself again. How convenient.

Nex : Lazy writer.

Splend : Shut up. where do you suppose we are, anyway?

Nex : I reckon it's a series of tunnels.

Splend : Do you really?

Nex : Yes. A series of tunnels built by a race of underground dwarves who -

Splend : Shut up. We need to find the others. Seraph, and Quint, and that strange Liverpudlian man.

Nex : Why? We're better off on our own anyway. It's only in horror movies that it's deadly if the big group splits off into little ones.

<<Splend scratches his chin>>

Splend : Seraph has donuts.

Nex : Well, we can't hang about here all day, we've got to find the others and head for the town borders with the donuts!
Old Apr 11, 2006, 08:48 PM   #43
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage

Splend:
Right, which way?

Nex:
Dat way! (points)

Splend:
It's a long way...looks like we'll need our special running shoes!

*They put on some trainers, NIKE ones, with a big NIKE logo, and the word NIKE written on all of them. Camera zooms-in on NIKE trainers with NIKE logo with NIKE written all over them.
*They run for a bit, but they're soon out of breath.*

Nex:
J...Me need drink! And donuts!

Splend:
Fortunately, I have some COKE in my backpack!

*Splend take sout a can of diet COKE. Camera close-up on COKE logo.*

Nex:
Hang on...what's with all the product placement? I hate blatant product placement!

Splend:
We're on a low budget, so shush.

Nex:
Produit...product placey matrice! Uh, dieness!

Splend:
You're abuse of the English language is really dreadful, Nexus!

Nex:
I can't help it, monseur. Um, mister. Um, yeah.

*Splend gasps and drops his can of COKE, which dramaticlaly spills all over his NIKE trainers.*

Splend:
Oh no...you're becoming...a Frenchman!
Old Apr 13, 2006, 06:50 AM   #44
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman

Nex : Non, non, it is not true, mon ami! I am ze everyday Nexus zat you 'ave known for years now, oui, I am le Nexus.

Splend : Well if you're le Nexus - er, I mean, Nex - then why the funny accent?

Nex : I 'ave no idear.

Nex shrugs comically and stuffs his hand inside his jacket. Splend gasps and points, and Nex hurriedly pulls out a string of onions>>

Nex : Non, non , it eez just a, 'ow you say, les onions, oui? I was not impersonating ze magnificent Napoleon, no sir!

<<Splend shakes his head and backs away>>

Splend : I can't cope with this. I can't cope. First loonies, then insane doctors and zombies and werewolves - and now you've gone froggy! It wouldn't be so bad if you'd done this last week when we were actually in Paris, but this is a completely innapropriate time and place!

<<Nex tuts and wags a finger at Splend>>

Nex : Monsieur, comment vous osent me comparent à une grenouille ? Je peux être un seul un diable à l'intérieur du corps de votre ami, mais je suis un citoyen de la France, le plus grand pays au monde, et j'exige d'être traité avec le respect ! Vivre la France!

<<Nex waves a small Tricolour and his eyes glow red with cheap special effects. Splend flees down the tunnel in terror>>

Last edited by Splendiferous : Apr 13, 2006 at 06:56 AM.
Old Apr 13, 2006, 07:09 AM   #45
ThinWLady
Mrs. Tony Harrison
1,295 flights since Feb 2002
Thumbs up Re: The Chillingly Terrifying Sciflicks Movie of the Night ...

( Marvellous, guys, just marvellous. You got me to sign in...)

A beautiful and very thin lady passes by Splend and Nex with her whity-white horse(y). She waves her hand and smiles a gloroius smile but the guys can't see that because they're focused to TWL's very bare breasts.

Splend: Uh-oh.

Nex: Yeah, I never thought that they really were so small...
ThinWLady is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Fan/Original Fiction