Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Fan/Original Fiction

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Old Apr 13, 2006, 07:15 AM   #46
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman
3,132 flights since Mar 2002
Re: The Chillingly Terrifying Sciflicks Movie of the Night ...

(Yaaaaay! Welcome back, TWL )
Splendiferous is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2006, 08:22 PM   #47
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage
3,648 flights since Dec 2001

Splend:
TWL! What brings you here?

TWL:
Well, it's a long story....hey, Nex grew a moustache!

*Camera pans to Nex, who has grown a large, Dali-style moustache, and is drinking some wine.*

Nex:
My name is not Nex - it is Jean-Pierre!

TWL:
Mmm-hmm...
Nexus is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2006, 12:40 PM   #48
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman

Splend : So how did you come to be down in these tunnels on your horse?

TWL : Well ... that's a long and interesting story, and if you will allow me to tell it, I will begin. The story starts in Gascony, France, in the early 13th Century ...

<<cameras fades out. Fades back in and we see Splend, Nex and the horse are all asleep>>

TWL : ... and that is the story of how I came to be down in these tunnels on my horse, tracking down the spirit of the evil Jean-Pierre!

Nex : <<wakes suddenly>> Alors, oui?

TWL : And now I have found you, hell-beast!

<<She pulls a golden crucifix out of her horse's saddlebag and holds it fearlessly towards Nex

TWL : The power of Christ compels you!

<<Nex shrinks back and shrieks in pain>>

Splend : This doesn't explain why you're naked though ... not that I'm complaining, mind ...
Old Apr 20, 2006, 08:41 AM   #49
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage

*Suddenly and unexpectedly, Seraph conveniently bumps into the three characters!*

Seraph:
Oh, there you are, Splend...and some thin, white lady...and...Nex?!

Nex:
Oui...er, yes?

Seraph:
Why have you grown a moustache? And where did you get that Poncey Cafe coffee mug from? I want coffee!

Splend:
He's possessed by some evil Frenchman!

Nex:
Uh, n-no...an eeevil, donut-making dwarf did it!

Splend:
Will you stop going on about evil, underground, donut-making dwarves? There aren't any down here!

TWL:
Actually...

Nex:
Merde! Behind you! A leetle person!

Splend:
Yeah, like I'd fall fo - AAARGH!

*Suddenly, Splend is bashed on the head by a dwarf wearing a chef's hat and apron.*

Seraph:
Run away, run away!
Old Apr 20, 2006, 09:14 AM   #50
Revan
Starfighter
51 flights since Sep 2004

*A dark figure is crouching behind some bushes.

Revan: Oh man that's a feckin good **** man....

* With a dreamy smile Revan lights the weed and takes a big puff followed by a deep cough. The sounds of a car coming close can be heard nearby.

Revan: Puta madre, fecking cops, god nowadays you cant even fecking enjoy tha good **** in peace and tranquility... Those fecking losers can kiss my white ass, I am outta here...

Police Officer: Freeze or I am gonna shoot ya!

*Revan keeps running and the officer fires at him but misses. Revan turns back showing middle finger.

Revan: ehehh you missed you punk you fecking blind fo...

*Revan hits a branch of a tree and then fells into cave or something...

*After three hours

Revan: uhhhhh what the feck was that my fecking head...fecking cops.

*He checks his pocket for the weed and with a smile finds it still in his pocket, his lighter is missing though.

Revan: This cant be possible...what the feck was that?

*Some people are coming from some tunnels.

Revan: Hey amigos by any chance you have a fecking lighter?

People: RUN MOTHER****A !

Revan: Oh well....

*starts running
Revan is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2006, 01:12 PM   #51
Sharky
Cluster Admiral
1,670 flights since Nov 2001

Sharky has just witnessed Nex falling down a hole

Sharky: Nex?

No-one answers

Sharky: Bloody typical. People are always leaping down holes to get away from me.

He looks into the hole and hears voices

Sharky: Oh well. Here goes nothing

He leaps into the hole. Meanwhile Seraph, Nex and TWL have run away like little girls from the evil underground donut-making dwarf, currently standing over an unconcious Splend.

Dwarf: Aha! His brains will make the perfect filling for my next batch of donuts.

He is standing over Nex with a pizza-cutter in his hand. Just then, Sharky falls from the ceiling and lands on the dwarf. The dwarf collapses and cuts his head, bleeding over Sharky's very expensive, limited edition Casio G-Shock. Splend regains conciousness just in time to see Sharky kick the unconcious dwarf hard and shout.....

Sharky: Not on my watch, mother****er!!!

Splend: You watch too many action B-movies.
Sharky is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2006, 08:26 AM   #52
Revan
Starfighter

I hope I didnt **** everything, my english is not good enough for the story yet I wanted to revive it

<<The group keeps running and running and they finally see the end of the tunnels. It leads into a big forest. The moon now at it's prime makes visability a little better.>>

<<Revan coughs like **** from the running.>>

Revan: *cough* Oh man...*cough*...cant catch my breath *cough* man I should stop smoking *cough*...

Revan: *finally manages to get his breath* Hey does any of you amigos have a fecking lighter? God damn lost mine while running from a fecking cop.

Seraph: Yup here you go. How the hell did you came here?

Revan: Well the fecking cop started shooting and while running fell into god damn hole or something. And what do ya know I runed into you beutiful lady. You gotta excuse me my english is not very good ya know I am on a fecking trip.

Seraph: That figures... I see you have hmm good suppliers you have any vodka with you? By any chance...

Revan: Well I came from a party ya know, if I knew I would meet a beutiful lady like ya I would save some hehe.

<<Revan lights tha **** and starts to deeply inhale followed by deep coughs again.>>

TWL : That **** will kill you one day.

Seraph: Shhh I heard something. Something there in the bushes.

TWL: I didnt he...

Seraph: Shut up. Listen...

Revan: It's the power of the weed yo.

<<Nex gives a worried look at Revan. The bushes move again and the group retreats one step back. The camera focus on them the moon light flashing on them.>>

Last edited by Revan : Apr 27, 2006 at 08:34 AM.
Old Apr 27, 2006, 09:29 AM   #53
Iwata
Autarch
2,558 flights since Aug 2001

"Aargghkleeeeeeerkhhld..."

Zombiwata almost knew hapiness again.

In the midst of all the debris left behind by the Scooby... err, Sciflicks Gang, his regeneration process was almost complete. By rolling around in the floor and adding up some improvised stuff found just lying there (mostly dog food), he had managed to rebuild most of his body. At this point, all that was left to rebuild was his right leg, but it was nowhere to be found.

Ah, there it is, in the mouth of those three hungry-looking, feral wolves. And a bear.

Hmmmm... time to improvise once more.

A chainsaw! How cool would it be to have a chainsaw leg? Ooooh...

Slowly, inch by inch, Zombiwata made his way forward to that little clearing in the middle of the woods, where the chainsaw lay beneath a heavenly, shining beam of light.

With a super-human effort, Zombiewata grabs the chainsaw and inserts it into his leg stump.

"Uuuuurrhrherhhrhrrargffggggg#%(/)"/#&%$%%%%%"

Yes! He was whole again! Furthermore, it seems like the power from the chainsaw hot-wired his zombie brain, giving him back his humanity. At the same time, the shock built-up his muscles, giving him superhuman strength.

Iwata stood up. On his chest, the bloody remnants of a Police Star, trying to shine through to the moonlit sky.

He was better now. He'd find the people who did this to him, and thank them. He'd be their life-long protector, bodyguard, ensuring no harm would come to any of them. Through ignorance it may have been, but they gave him his life back.

He senses they're in terrible danger. He must find them!

BUMP...

BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP!

"What the hell was that?!" asked Ramses, picking up speed again.

"I think you hit a pile of garbage under that lightpole. Stupid kids and their pranks..." said Phlub. "Never mind that, step on it, the cops are getting near!"

bumpBUMP... bumpBUMP

"They're throwing stuff out of their 18-wheeler truck, trying to pick up speed. That blasted chainsaw nearly ripped our tires in half. And I could swear I heard that deflated football calling us some really bad names."

Marshal Sith stepped on the gas.

He had them now.
Iwata is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2006, 07:37 AM   #54
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman

<<Zombiwata hoists himself to his feet and slowly looks around. He's by the road, at the edge of the forest. The 18-wheeler and cop car that had both run over him were speeding into the forest. Zombiewata groans and lurches forward, chainsaw leg digging groovy trenches in the soil in his wake>>

-------------------------------------------------------

<<Sharky helps Splend to his feet and hands him the dwarf's rolling pin>>

Sharky : Welcome back to the land of the living, mate. So what's the plan?

Splend : What do you reccomend?

Sharky : Well, the rest of the group ran off like a bunch of jessies -
Splend : Jessies?

Sharky : Sorry, I was watching a Billy Connolly DVD on the plane. Anyway, they ran off down that tunnel there. So I guess we should follow them, regroup, get out of these tunnels and kick some inbred arse! How's that for a slice of fried gold?

Splend : <<hoists rolling pin>> Yeah, boiii!

------------------------------------------------

<<Seraph takes out a notepad and pen from her backpocket>>

Seraph : We should take a roll-call now, see who's here, what's what. I'm here. Nex is here - er, where's your moustache gone?

Nex : <<has a blistery burn on his forehead in the shape of a cross>> Moustache? What moustache?

TWL : <<stuffing her silver crucifix into a bag>> Oh, er, you were French for a while, but I, er, fixed you.

Nex : <<shudders>> French? Thanks!

Seraph : <<clearing her throat>> So, anyway. Nex and I are here. And you two are?

TWL : My story is a long and interesting one. It begins in Gascony, France, in the -

Nex : Skip to the end ...?

TWL : ... and then I vanquished the evil Jean-Pierre and can now wear clothes again. Though I'm not sure I want to now, it's very liberating like this.

Seraph : How lovely for you. And your name?

TWL : TWL.

Nex : Twill?

Seraph : Tee-Wee-Lee?

Revan : Foxy Lady?

TWL : No, Tee-DoubleYou-Ell.

<<Pause>>

Seraph : Uh-huh. Ok, sure. TWL is here - but the horse you had is still in the tunnels back there. And you are ...?

Revan : <<has run out of spliffs so lights a regular cigarette>> Call me Snake.

Nex : Snake? As in Solid or Plisskin?

Revan : Solid. No, er, Pliskin! Er ... oh, my name's Revan. but I'm still a badass. I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum - and I'm all outa -

<<he pats down his pockets>>

Revan : No, no, I've still got a pack left. Anyone want some gum?

<<Seraph scribbles on her notepad, adjusting the doodle of a dragon she'd been drawing>>

Seraph : Ok, so it's me, Nex, TWL and Revan - we're missing Splend, the Liverpool guy and Quint ... whatever happened to Quint?

<<The bushes rustle violently>>

Bushes : AHEM!

Revan : Oh, yeah, that's right, there's something in the bushes isn't there?

<<He pulls out a 9mm and fires randomly into the bushes>>

Last edited by Splendiferous : Apr 28, 2006 at 07:51 AM.
Old Apr 28, 2006, 12:35 PM   #55
Revan
Starfighter

<<The camera focus on the bushes and suddenly a lurching mishmash of broken limbs, comes out looking for BRAAAINZ>>

Zombiwata: AH Bazh hah ah marrah grazmaz ah bazh hah hra marrah grazmaz, ah BAZH HAH AH MARRAH GRAZMAZ AN hra HABBAH NAH HAAR!!!!

<<Revan puts on his trenchcoat, eyes hidden behind a pair of brand new sunglasses.He takes a puff from his ciggarete and slowly takes it out with satisfaction.You can see he means business, and you hope you aren't that business.>>

Zombiwata: Mrh?

Revan: *raising the 9mm* Time for lead in your diet, open wide, freakshow!

<<BANG BANG BANG>>

Zombiwata: Brnnh...

Revan: Urrr okey now what?

Seraph: Aaam guys...

Nex: I am thinking, I am thinking.

Seraph: Guys...

Nex: What !?

Seraph: I think my lunch is going back...

Nex: Great...take cover!
Old Apr 28, 2006, 08:14 PM   #56
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage

*Camera pans away - and we see Quint, whose PJ's are covered in blood, mud and smelly things.*

Quint:
Hi guys!

Seraph:
Ah, the food's gone now. Quint! What happened to you?

Quint:
Well, after we all fell down that big hole, I found myself in a completely different tunnel!

Nex:
Yeah, so did we. How'd you survive?

Quint:
Well, it's a funny story, really - by some bizarre convenience I had landed safely on an old bed. Obviously, it must've belonged to some Evil Underground Thing -

Nex:
A donut-making dwarf!

Quint:
Um, yes. Anyway, underneath it, I found many things, including a stack of naughty magazines, a yoyo and a torch. I say, I'm very lucky, aren't I?

Splend:
Yes, so lucky, if this were a movie, people would complain that the screenwriter is running out of ideas. Anyway, where are we? Are we still in Innsmouth?

TWL:
Fortunately, I know this place very well -

Nex:
Quite convenient that we met you then, eh?

TWL:
Um...yes...anyway, we're no longer in Innsmouth.

Nex:
That must mean...yes! We managed to get past the Wall of Innsmouth! We're free!

Splend:
Let's get out of here!

Seraph:
No, wait! Don't you all remember what Doctor Cronenberg said? They wanted to appease the eldritch demon monsters of the world they Dare Not Speak Of, and entice them to bring down the wall around Innsmouth!

Nex:
Yeah, so? We're not in Innsmouth anymore, they don't have a sacrifice.

Seraph:
(getting annoyed) Yes, I know, but they can easily get some others! We need to go to the police and tell them what's going on! We have to stop them - or else the second part of the Prophecy will be fulfilled, Innsmouth will be free to bring about Great Ku'unt's reign of terror on the rest of the world!

TWL:
(points off-screen) There's a police station very near here...

Quint:
I'll go! Doctor Cronenberg tried to sacrifice me, I'd like to tell them myself.

Seraph:
Excellent. We'll stay here and make sure the villagers don't come out of the caves. Better be quick, or else they might find a new sacrifice, and Great Ku'unt will devour us all!

Revan:
Excuse me?

Seraph:
Yes?

Revan:
What the fu*k is going on?!

Seraph:
I just explained everything.

Revan:
Yeah, but...it kinda didn't make any sense to me. (pause) Are you kinda crazy?

Seraph:
(to Quint) Take him with you. Please.
Old Apr 29, 2006, 03:49 AM   #57
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman

<<Zombiwata lies behind the bush in a pool of his own blood, goo and dog food His wounds are slowly regenerating, but it's obvious he's in quite a lot of pain. A solitary glowing green tear runs down Zombiwata's cheek>>

Zombiwata : Wghuuurhyyyy?

-------------------------------------------------

<<Nex watches Quint and Revan head to the police station>>

Nex : Right, now that they're off, I say sod 'em, let's get outa he - hang on ...

<<He looks supsiciously at Splend>>

Splend : <<fidgets nervously>> What?

Nex : I thought we left you in the tunnel with that dwarf baker?

<<The whole group peer at Splend suspiciously. His left eye starts to twitch slightly

Splend : Uh ... uh, yeah, yeah, you did, didn't you? Well ... I ... er ... I overpowered the dwarf and followed you guys here. Yeah. Also, I totally wasn't hiding in the bushes just now.

<<Nex nods slowly, turns away for a second and spins back around, fist flying to punch Splend in the face. At least, that's the plan. Splend's face splits open and closes around Nex's fist, the rest of his body starting to quake violently>>

Nex : HOLY ****!

--------------------------------------------------------

<<Meanwhile, the real Splend is still in the tunnels with Sharky. Right now they're standing at a crossroads, with 5 tunnels ahead of them>>

Sharky : Well, this sucks.
Old Apr 29, 2006, 04:25 AM   #58
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage

*Quint and Revan arrive at a police station. It's empty, except for one person, who has their back to them.*

Quint:
(to Revan) Right, I'll handle this.

Revan:
Why you?

Quint:
Well, for one thing, you have no idea what's going on. I'm the only one who can really explain this.

Revan:
Oh. Okay.

*Quint and Revan walk up to the policeman's desk.*

Quint:
Ohgodohgodpleasehelpussomeguysatinnsmouthvillagetriedtokillmeeee!

*The police officer spins round - it's Humphrey's Zombie Wife!*

Humphrey's Zombie Wife:
Wuuurgh!

*A zombie cat jumps ontop the desk.*

Cat:
Meoooow!

Quint:
Oh, not again!

Revan:
Christ, even the cops are evil!

Quint:
But...but...I thought we left Innsmouth...TWL said...oh no!

*Cut to: outside the tunnels. Intense, suspenceful music plays. Nex pulls his fist out of Splend's face and falls to the ground. He moves backwards, terrified, looking at the Fake Splend. TWL's body blocks him from moving. She violently picks him up.*

Nex:
What the hell's going on?! TWL, did you just turn evil during your holiday to France or something?

TWL:
You fool - did you really think that yiou could escape those tunnels that easy? We led you out here ourselves!

Nex:
Easy? We were in their for hours!

Splend:
You would've been in there even longer if it wasn't for us.

TWL:
Quint and Revan have been sent to the Innsmouth police station. They'll return as sacrifices - and you're going to be a sacrifice too! But don't worry about our looks - a few hours later, the effects of our Metamorphosis Spell would wear off.

Nex:
Why did you turn me into a Frenchman?

TWL:
That, um, was an accident. We need someone with pure blood for the sacrifice - the French never work, they're too evil.

Nex:
And Seraph?

Seraph:
Um...

*Seraph runs away.*

Nex:
Damn you, you coward! Heeelp meee!

*Fake TWL and Splend both grab Nex by the arms and drag him back towards town. Nex screams as loud as he can.*

Nex:
HEEELP MEE!

*Cut to: Zombiwata, lying semi-concious on the floor. His eyes then open completely - he hears Nex's cries...*
Old Apr 29, 2006, 09:14 AM   #59
Revan
Starfighter

<<Humphrey's Zombie Wife comes towards Quint and Revan>>

Humphrey's Zombie Wife: Grah hab hab haman har rah nah braiiiiiinzzzz !

Quint: What should we do ?

Revan: Hmmm

<<Revan scratches his head>>

Quint: Well !?

Revan: With my expert knowledge I have come to the conclusion that we are.....

<<Quint looks at him with hope>>

Revan: ...are screwed.
Old Apr 29, 2006, 09:44 AM   #60
Sharky
Cluster Admiral
1,670 flights since Nov 2001

Sharky and the real Splend are wondering the tunnels

The Real Splend: Do you ever get the feeling that someone has cast a spell to make themselves look like you, and are even now pretending to be you in order to do evil deeds?

Sharky: Yes, but it passes.

Splend: Why the hell did we choose this passage?

Sharky: Did you never see Fellowship of the Ring? Rememeber what Gandalf said?

Splend: Fly you fools?

Sharky: Now how exactly would that phrase help us in this present situation? No, rememeber when Gandalf couldn't remember which passage to take in Moria? *He sniffs the air* He said always follow your nose.

Splend: *sniffs* I can't smell anything.

Sharky: You haven't got Rock Star's Nose (RSN) - the ability to detect even the slightest trace of weed in the air. If films have told me anything - only the good guys smoke weed in this situation. Someone has smoked the good stuff down here recently.

Splend: *does not look heartened by this* Or you could possibly have latched on the underground donut-making dwarf's private stash.

Sharky: Well either way it's win/win

Splend: *Stiffens* Wait! What's that?

They hear Nex screaming far off in the tunnel ahead of them. Sharky and Splend look at each other

Sharky and Splend: Nex!

They move cautiously towards the screams
Sharky is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Fan/Original Fiction