Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Fan/Original Fiction

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Old Apr 30, 2006, 09:00 AM   #61
Revan
Starfighter
51 flights since Sep 2004
Re: The Chillingly Terrifying Sciflicks Movie of the Night ...

<<Revan unable to move stares with terror at Humphrey's Zombie Wife>>

Quint: Revan move your ass run run run!

Revan: uhhh uhhh what?

Quint: MOVE! *she hits Revan and he suddenly realises what is going*

Revan: Wtf? Aaaaaaa *starts running*

<<The two of them start runnin and Humphrey's Zombie Wife unsteadily lurches towards them groaning>>

Revan: Oh man...cant breath...cant breath...gonna stop smoking man...

Quint: You can do it, common , there is a door. Try it!

<<Fortunately for them the door is open and the two quickly enter and close the door behind them. >>

Quint: Start barricading the god damn door, who knows what else might come our way.

Revan: You got it.

<<Two of them start puting everything they can in front of the door>>

Quint: I think we are safe now...

Revan: God we are all going to die !

<<Quint looks around and see the policemen dead bodies and the gore , blood everywhere in the room>>

Quint: It looks everyone inside that PD is dead.

Revan: And we are the only survivors...

Revan: I mean...

Revan: who saw that one coming!?

Revan: And uhmm...

Revan: ...I...I...

Revan: ...Totally did not...

Revan: ...pee my pants in fear....

Revan: ...at all...

Revan: Lets check out those bodies...
Revan is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2006, 08:43 AM   #62
Revan
Starfighter

<<Searching the dead bodies Quint and Revan find two 9mm, some pistol clips and also a map of the PD with all the corridors, rooms and levels.>>

Quint: We have to find a way out of here, it seems there is more then one exit.

Revan: *points at the map* Hey look on the third floor there is an armory, we can get more weapons and ammo for the others also. *grins* If they are still alive...

Quint: They are for sure. Okey lets move. We barricaded that door and supposedly the zombie is somewhere out there but what about this door?

Revan: Well I suppose it is the only way, lets check it out.

<<Revan toss one of the 9mm to Quint and some clips and reloads the second one for himself now wearing them in akimbo style.>>

Revan: Just to be on the safe side.

Quint: Thanks.

<<The two of them slowly move and go through the door leading them to a small corridor.>>

Quint: We should go left that will lead us to the second floor.

Revan: Did you hear that?

Quint: What I didnt hear anything.

<<Electricity goes down *grim music is played* >>

Revan: Just what we needed fecking *****es.

<< Electricity goes up again...Sounds of moaning are heard nearby>>

Quint: We've got company...

<<Quint starts running while Revan sends some random shots at the small group of zombies lurching their way, the bullets pierce the zombie without even stoping him on once place.>>

Revan: *panicked* Doesnt work... we got to get outta here... *starts running towards Quint*

<<Quint looking at the map moves towards the elevator then stops>>

Quint: Using the elevator wouldnt be a good idea lets take the stairs, follow me Revan.

<<The zombies unsteadily lurches them groaning and more of them come from the other direction>>

Quint: We are surrounded...

Revan: No **** ! We've got to get to higher ground !

<< Quint nervously looks at the map searching for a way out.Revan fires repeatedly at the zombies without an effect. >>

Quint: Revan aim for the head instead of the rotten body!

<<Revan aims and fires the bullet piercing the rotten skull damaging the nerve center and dropping down the zombie on the ground still convulcing>>

Revan: It works it drops them down for some time at least! But there are too many of them! Quint you better find a way out otherwise we are going to be zombie chew toy !

Zombie nearby : Graaaaaaghh
Old May 3, 2006, 03:19 AM   #63
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman
3,132 flights since Mar 2002

<<As Revan downs another Zombie and shoves a new clip into his pistol, Quint smacks the map with the back of her hand>>

Quint : Got it! If we can make it to the roof by the back staircase then we can get down by the fire escape.

Revan : Why can't we go the way we came?

<<Quint gestures with her gun in the direction they entered the building. The doorway, hallway and courtyard of the police station is glutted with stumbling decomposing zombies, arms flailing and teeth ghashing>>

Revan : I take your point.

<<He shoots another zombie and is showered in brains and blood and gore and eyeballs>>

Quint : Did Eli Roth have a hand in this film?

Revan : Never mind that, let's get to the lift!

Quint : No way, man, we take the stairs.

Revan : I am NOT running up four flights of stairs bein' persued by the living dead!

Quint : Ever seen the '78 Dawn of the Dead? We're taking the damn stairs.

Revan : I'm takin' the damn lift!

Quint : Fine - YOU take the lift, and if you've not been ripped apart by hordes of undead fingers, I'll meet you at the armoury.

<<Quint heads up the stairs. Revan thinks for a moment, shoots a zombie and runs after her>>

----------------------------------------

<<Seraph has run deep into the woods. She stops and leans against a tree to catch her breath. As she looks around panting, it dawns on her that she is completely alone and cut off from the group. There is rustling from the trees around her, branches waving in the wind - but there's no wind. Fog drifts along the ground between the trees very atmospherically. Strange animal cries pierce the night and sets of red eyes blink in the darkness around her. She swallows hard and oulls out the first thing she can grab from her pocket>>

Seraph : Stay away from me, I've got ... a ... bottle-opener?

Last edited by Splendiferous : May 3, 2006 at 05:50 AM.
Splendiferous is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2006, 06:17 AM   #64
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage
3,648 flights since Dec 2001

*Wipe edit to: outside the tunnels again. The real Splend and Sharky finally make it out, as a thick fog surrounds them.*

Sharky:
I'm sure I heard Nex crying for help...we must have missed him...

Splend:
If he was captured, they would've taken him back to the village. We have to go back!

Sharky:
But it'll take us forever! In fact, we don't have any idea where we are because we spent so much time in the tunnels.

*A polce car drives by. Marshal Sith gets out.*

Sith:
Excuse me, you wouldn't happen to have noticed an 18-wheeler truck drive past by, would ya?

Sharky:
No, but we could do with a lift back to Innsmouth, there's plenty of people there you can arrest.

Sith:
Like who?

Splend:
Well...the whole village, actually. It happens to be filled with demon worshippers.

Sith:
Awesome! Hop in.
Nexus is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2006, 06:38 AM   #65
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman

<<Marshall Sith grips the wheel tightly, muttering to himself. All Sharky and Splend can make out is "scumbags" , "make 'em pay" and "break the end off and beat them with it". They shift uncomfortably in the seats and eye each other nervously>>

Splend : So ... uh ... arrested many people tonight, officer?

Sith : Nope, not met my quota yet. Those dirtbags in the truck are really starting to piss me off, though. Taking barrels of toxic waste into the forest like that, no doubt they're going to dump it in the water supply, poison the townspeople. Just for kicks. Animals.

Sharky : Shouldn't you stop them, then?

Sith : Nah, there's more people to arrest in the village. Gotta meet that quota, you know?

-------------------------------------------------------------

<<Quint jimmies open the lock on the armoury door as Revan pants in exhaustion behind her. She swings the door open and steps back in shock. Instead of an armoury filled tpo the brim with useful weapons, there is instead what can only be described as an abbatoir. Racks of meat hang dripping on hooks from the cealing, and a huge butcher is stood at a table in the far end of the room. He brings his hatchet down, severing something. He lifts it up and catches Quints eye. The camera focuses on the severed human arm that the butcher is holding. The butcher grins but this is barely noticable under his mask of human flesh. Quint slams the door shut.>>

Revan : What - ?

Quint : ROOF! ROOF! ROOF!
Old May 3, 2006, 07:01 AM   #66
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage

*Sith drives through the woods - and encounters Seraph.*

Seraph:
Oh, officer, help, I - Splend, Sharky?!

Splend:
What happened?! Where's Nex? What are you doing here?

Seraph:
Running away from Innsmouth.

Sith:
Actually, ma'am, you're running into Innsmouth.

Seraph:
...Oh. (pause) Well, anyway - Splend, you must listen to me. Nex was fighting you, except it wasn't you! It was an Evil You! And that TWL is evil too!

Splend:
Mmmm-hmmm...

*Splend looks at Sharky. He just shrugs.*

Seraph:
And they captured Nex! He's their sacrifice!

Sharky:
Wait, TWL has captured Nex as a sacrifice?

Seraph:
Yes! And Splend!

Sharky:
No, Splend's right here. You silly person.

Seraph:
It was an Evil Splend!

Sith:
Can I arrest some people now?

*Cut back to: Quint and Revan, still in a police station full of zombies. They run onto the roof.*

Quint:
Right...we're on the roof...now what?

Revan:
Uh...I dunno.

Quint:
Well, this is a great idea you had, isn't it?

Revan:
Mine? It was yours!

*Suddenly, the zombies catch up with them, and they slowly shuffle towards them. Quint and Revan are trapped on the roof...

*Cut back to Splend, Sharky, Seraph and Sith. This time, all of them are in a car.*

Seraph:
I still don't get how I was heading towards Innsmouth. I was heading into the opposite direction Evil TWL was heading.

Sith:
Well, ah, there's a funny story about that, ma'am. Innsmouth is a very odd place indeed. You could almost say once you enter, you never really leave. Bit like that Eagles song abou that hotel in California, whatsitcalled...

Seraph:
But how? Why?

Sith:
Well, ah, when I said there was a funny story behind it...I didn't actually have one. No one knows how or why it happens. My friend in the police force entered this place, just to experiment - he wanted to see what would happen if he walked in a straight line. He was going to walk right through Innsmouth and then leave it. Like the others, he never really left. Despite walking in a straight line, no interruptions, apparently, he was...kinda going round in circles. No one has ever reached the Wall of Innsmouth. They call it the Möbius Effect. Some say it was cursed that way. But I don't believe in that mumbo-jumbo.

Splend:
Wow...

Sharky:
So you never saw your partner again?

Sith:
Nope. He was called Iwata. Did you ever meet him?

Seraph:
Um...
Old May 3, 2006, 08:19 AM   #67
Revan
Starfighter

Revan: Okey we have to stay calm and focused. If we panic we are screwed.

Quint: How the hell is possible to sta...you are right...I am sorry.

Revan: Look at the map there probably must be another way out or something else.

<<Revan sends few more shots and drops down another zombie which shivers and then gets up again, they must be getting resistant. He aims and click...nothing the pistols are empty>>

Revan: Hey Quint give me all the clips you have!

<<Quint throws the last few clips they have and continue to stare at the map. She looks around.>>

Quint: Revan look ! There is a ventilation shaft over here, move!

Revan: *shoots down another zombie,his T-shirt covered with blood* Do you thing the ventilation shaft will be big enough for us to go in?

Quint: Well there is only one way to see!

<<Quint removes the panel and goes inside, it fits. Revan tries to get inside but he is to big for the small shaft>>

Revan: I cant fit...you go on save yourself I will hold them as much as I can.

Quint: I am not leaving without you!

Revan:I will find another way! Go!

Quint: There is no time! Common!

<<Revan closes the shaft and starts shooting.>>

Quint: I will find a way...

<<Quint starts to move as fast as she can through the shaft.Revan moving backwards shoots the approaching hungry for flesh mob.>>

Revan: Fecking undead cops. Why me!? Smokin weed aint so bad you should try sometimes.

<<Zombie is coming close groaning threatingly>>

Zombie: Graaaaaagh !

<<Revan is on the edge of the roof without any way to escape when he sees the small balcony 1 floor below.He jump and falls heavily breaking his arm.Zombies smelling the fear and blood lurch unsteadily towards him.>>

Revan: *hopeless* You aint gonna take me alive.

<<Revan aims the pistol towards his head and is about to pull the trigger when somebody screams his name>>

Quint: Revan catch !

Revan: I thought you ran away kid.

Quint: Well I am full of surprises.

<< Revan catches the rope and ties it to the nearby arc and with his arm broken slowly descents down the building.>>

Revan: You saved my life kid I owe you.

Quint: Any time Revan. Ouch your arm doesnt look good, I think Nex or Splend had some medical training or something. We will find someone to fix it.

Revan: I will be fine. Lets check the parking there might be a car left open.

<< The two of them start running and after 30 minutes find an open car. >>

Quint: We dont have keyes for it.

Revan: Dont worry I will fix that. *there is a hissing sound from some wires and suddenly the motor starts running* Some friends from back home taught me that. Useful stuff.

Quint: We have gas, wait I will go search for some food and maybe map of the area. Guard the car.

Revan: You sure you dont need help?

Quint: I will be fine.

<<Revan looks around 15 minutes have passed without any sign from Quint when a scream is heard nearby. Revan sees her running with the stuff she comes close the door>>

Quint: Hit the gas , hit the gas!

<<Revan forcing the car on max hits one zombie in front of them cuting it on pieces>>

Quint: Lets find the others, I got everything food,gas even some ammo from one body. Also this map would be quite useful.

<<The car slowly descends in the darkness. A slow lurching body is puting herself together. The dead body of a cat can be seen near her.>>
Old May 3, 2006, 10:05 AM   #68
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage

*Under the light of an impossibly clear full moon, the tall (and only) mountain of Innsmouth. Green, Wicker-Man-esque surroundings. Nex stands, hands tied behind his back, on the top of the out-of-place mountain, with TWL and her knife very close to his neck. Nex is just a few steps away from the edge. Below him, a disconsolate black sea. Every villager of Innsmouth stands behind them, waiting...*

TWL:
(whispering in Nex's ear) In just 30 minutes...you'll be dead. Your blood will pour into the sea and the eldritch demon monsters of the world we Dare Not Speak Of will be appeased, and we'll entice them to bring down the wall around Innsmouth! Innsmouth will be free to bring about Great Ku'unt's reign of terror on the rest of the world!

Nex:
Yes. Do you have to remind me every five minutes? (pause) You're waiting for a sunrise, right? God, it's been a long night. I feel like I haven't seen the sun in weeks.

TWL:
Quiet, mortal!

*Suddenly, a police car comes zooming into the Village of Innsmouth. Cut to inside.*

Seraph:
(to Sith) There! They're on top of that mountain! Oh my God...Nex!

*The police car parks right next to the mountain. All of the characters run up it.*

Sith:
Put down the knife or I'll shoot!

*TWL drops the knife and moves away from Nex. Nex runs down the mountain, gets into the car and Sith drives off.*

Nex:
Well, that was easy.

Splend:
Yeah.

*Rather unexpectedly, another car drives into the village - and crashes into Sith's. The two cars are damaged from the wreckage, and Sith, because he was a silly policeman, hadn't had his seat belt on - his mangled corpse was now on the car bonnet.
*It turns out that it was Revan and Quint who were driving the car.*

Quint:
Oh my God, you killed one of them!

Revan:
Well, they shouldn't have gotten inda muthafu*kin' way!

Villagers:
(off-screen) Get them!

Quint:
Aaargh! Drive away!

*Revan stupidly drives into Sith's police car (which has moved slightly backwards) again.*

Seraph:
Stop driving into us!

*Seraph shoves Sith's body off the bonnet and gets back in the car. This time, she gets into the driver's seat, and drives away from the village. Revan and Quint follow.*

Nex:
All right! Let's get the hell out of here!

*Point-of-view shot of Seraph. We see the car drive though the Forest of Innsmouth. As she finally leaves it, there's an obvious and unexpected jump-cut, as if a clip from the film has been deleted. Abruptly, we see that the car has driven back into the Village.*

Seraph:
What the hell?

*From her POV again, we see the car spin round 360 degrees and head off into some empty wasteland. Another abrupt jump-cut later, the car is driving back into the village again!*

Nex:
Okaaay...it's like we're going round in circles or something. (pause) Seraph, why can't you get us out of here?!

*Seraph slows down and gives up, right in front of all the villagers, who are standing in front of them, menacingly and calmly.*

Seraph:
(sadly) It looks like we're stuck here.
Old May 4, 2006, 04:31 AM   #69
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman

Splend : ... unless ... no, that's so stupid it doesn't bear contemplation.

Nex : Well, no matter how stupid your plans usually are - and they are, oh SO stupid - I guess we're open to suggestions.

Splend : Maybe if we allow -

<<Suddenly Revan drives into the back of them and there's a faint 'sorry guys' from off camera. Splend clears his throat.>>

Splend : If I may continue ... perhaps we coul;d allow them to bring down the wall -

Nex : TEAR DOWN THE WALL! TEAR DOWN THE -

Splend : Yes, yes, thank you, Nex, it's a great song but not now, please. If the wall is broguht down, we could escape.

Seraph : Yes, but so would that great ****.

<<Everyone stares at her in horror>>

Seraph : What? It's the guy's NAME, isn't it?

Splend : Um, moving on, yes this Great Ku'unt fellow would be released to unleash his demonic reign upon an unsuspecting world ... but maybe they're only blowing that part of it out of proportion? It might not be that bad. Maybe The Great Ku'unt will manifest himself as a giant lollipop, or a cuddly toy, or a -

Nex : Staypuft Marshmellow Man?

Splend : Yeah! Oh, wait, now, that was pretty bad. Well, I guess we'll have to cross that bridge when we come to it. So, what do you think? Good plan? Who's with me?
Old May 4, 2006, 05:16 AM   #70
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage

*Suddenly (I really need to stop using that word), the villagers open the doors of the car and drags the team out.*

TWL:
And now for multi-sacrifices!

Splend:
Wait, listen! Is there another way to tear down the wall?

TWL:
No. As unbelievable as it may sound, we didn't want to sacrifice anyone at first. But trust us, this is the only way.

Nex:
Then why do you seem to be enjoying it?

TWL:
Eh...the idea grew on us. Besides, Great Ku'unt's gonna kill everyone else anyway.

*Revan and Quint get out of their cars.*

Revan:
Kill me. Kill me, and let the others go.

Quint:
What?! No!...well, I suppose it's a good idea.

TWL:
(shrug) All right, then. How unexpectedly brave of you. Okay, you lot can go.

Nex:
Do you have a library?

TWL:
(very friendly) Oh, of course! Just next to the pub.

Seraph:
Am I the only one who thinks that Revan randomly sacrificing himself is a bad idea?

Sharky:
Meh. I don't even know who the guy is because I spent so much time in the tunnels.

Splend:
Plus, he did wreck our car.

Seraph:
But...but...

Nex:
(whispers to Seraph) Sssh. I've got an idea.

*Cut to: the library.*

Nex:
Right, TWL told me that I had 30 minutes left to live when I was the sacrifice - judging by the amount of time we had in the car, I'd say that Revan has about fifteen minutes.

Quint:
How do we save him? And, more importantly, do we want to?

Nex:
Look, this town does all sorts of crazy spells and summonings - there has to be some books that can help. Perhaps one will tell us how to destroy Great Ku'unt. It won't save Revan, but once he's dead, the Wall would be down.

Splend:
Right, let's get researching!

*Montage. They go through a series of books - such as, My First Necronomicon (you know, for kids!), How To Lose Weight In Just 30 Days & Still Be A Threatening Demon Of Death, The None-More-Black Bible and Edward Gorey's The Gashlycrumb Tinies.*

Sharky:
Hey, I found somthing!

Quint:
What is it?

Sharky:
It's called, How To Destroy Great Ku'unt.

Nex:
How imaginative.

Seraph:
Yes, and it's only two pages!

Quint:
I still say that this is wrong! Revan's still going to die!

Sharky:
According to the book, he will only be defeated when the Wall is torn down. It can't be done without Revan dying.

Quint:
But there must be a Resurrection Spell! We can't let him die!

Splend:
Who's Revan?

Revan:
(off-screen) AAARGH!

Nex:
I think that was him...
Old May 4, 2006, 06:47 AM   #71
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman

<<Splend looks out of the library window and retches>>

Splend : Oh .. oh ... oh that is just wrong. The things they're doing to that poor man - no, no, don't put that cucumber there! Oh that's just horri - hang on ... I don't think that's Revan at all ...

<<A small light flares up in a shadowy corner of the library - Revan steps out, lighting a cigarette>>

Revan : Hey guys.

Nex : You're not dead?! <<whispers>> Damn.

<<Revan shakes his head as Splend points out the window>>

Splend : Then who's that poor bugger out there?!

Revan : Stunt double.

<<He takes a puff, coughs violently, suddenly goes stiff as a board and falls down dead. Quint closes his eyes and stubs out his cigarette>>

Quint : I'm sure that's how he would have wanted to go.

Seraph : While this is all very touching, we still have a problem. This 2-page book is written in an ancient cursed runic script - I don't know about you, but I must have skived off my "Archaic Doom-Laden Scriptures" A-level.

Nex : Is there a "Runic Scripts for Dummies" here?

<<Sharky swells up with pride>>

Sharky : Even better than that - I'm a rock star!

<<Everyone stares blankly>>

Sharky : No one here knows more about occult tomes and eldritch goings-on than a Rock God like myself!

<<[i]Everyone stares blankly till Seraph shrugs[i]>>

Seraph : Ok, get reading then, Rock Boy.
Old May 4, 2006, 06:58 AM   #72
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage

*Suddenly (there's that word again!), the library wall behind Sharky disappears. We see the village behind him, but the image is getting distorted. The sight of the village bends in half and begins to swallow itself. Or something.*

Nex:
Okay...that's a bit weird.

*The mind-fu*kerry behind them immediately (see? new word) explodes, and a new landscape is replaced. It looks similar to the previous one, except there are no buildings, and there's a "Leaving Innsmouth..." sign there.*

Villager:
(off-screen) The Metaphorical Wall of Innsmouth is vanished!

Villager 2:
(off-screen) The Möbius Effect is no more!

Seraph:
Wait, that means...we can leave! We won't be going round in circles anymore!

Nex:
How do you know?

Sharky:
Well, that's a long story. Let's leave now before Great Ku'ung awakes!

Nex:
We should never have split up at the caves...

Splend:
Agreed.

*They both run out of the library and leap back into the car. Seraph zooms off...but the ground begins to shake, as if something beneath it was trying to break out...*
Old May 4, 2006, 01:56 PM   #73
Sharky
Cluster Admiral
1,670 flights since Nov 2001

Sharky: (looking back) Erm. Don't look now guys but the ground's splitting behind us.

Splend: Must drive faster. Must drive faster.

There is a roar behind them. A huge black something has risen out the ground. Sharky is squinting out the back window

Sharky: I think the great Ku'unt is making his grand entrance.

Nex: What does he look like?

Sharky: Did anyone ever see Supergirl?

A resounding 'No' from everybody

Sharky: Then the comparison would be lost on you.

Seraph, while driving, risks a look behind. Seeing only a large black shape, she turns her eyes back to the road, only to see a figure loom up out of the dark. She screams and yanks the steering wheel hard to the right, missing the figure but ploughing straight into a tree

Splend: (after a few seconds) My head feels funny!

Seraph: Sorry! Everyone ok? Who the hell was that?

A Chainsaw is heard starting. Zombiwata surveys the car with a manical look on what remains of his face......
Sharky is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2006, 02:30 PM   #74
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage

*The team all stumble out of the car, almost unconscious. Inhuman roars are heard in the background, but we still don't see Great Ku'unt (it's scarier that way!). Zombiwata shuffles menacingly towards the team.*

Zombiwata:
ROOOSEBUUUURGHD!

*Sharky kicks Zombiwata in the bollocks.*

Zombiwata:
Oof! (falls over)

Sharky:
(weakly) Come on, let's get out of here!

*Sharky grabs the book from the car and begins to run off - but without warning, a small fireball falls from the sky and hits Sharky's hand. He drops the book, falls the floor and grabs his charred fist.*

Sharky:
Aw God!! (weeps) I'll never play my guitar again!

*More mini-fireballs hurtle down. It's a rain of fire.*

Nex:
MY HAIR! MY HAIR! AAARGH!

*Nex and co. hide under the tree the car crashed into. Zombiwata is rolling about on the floor, crying over his injury.*

Splend:
Sharky! Come on, the apocalypse is here! Or something resembling it!

*Sharky slowly turns round. Weakly, he walks towards them, as balls of fire rain down on him. Different parts of his body begin to burn...
*But before they could say, "Hurry up!", a giant ball of fire instantly crushes Sharky.*

Splend:
NOOOOOO!!!

*The book with instructions on how to defeat Great Ku'unt is safe. As the ball of fire hit Sharky, the book flew towards the team. It hits Splend in the face. He picks it up immediately and begins to read.*

Splend:
Oh God, I can't make any of it out! (pause) Hey, look, there's a translated version in the back...

*Nex peeks round the tree and looks behind him to see Great Ku'unt. He can only see his long, giant, black left hand, which is sticking out of a large hole in the ground.*

Nex:
Jesus, imagine what the face would be like.

Seraph:
Didn't Sharky see it?

Nex:
I think it's trying to force it's way out with every body part possible. Oh, look, he's sticking his leg out of the hole now!

Seraph:
Where's his foot?

Nex:
What do you mean, "where's his foot"? That's his le - oh...well...maybe he's the sort of demon that doesn't have feet.

Splend:
(reading) Begone O Great Ku'unt
We are Not the Prey that You Hunt
Your Prey is in the Firey World of Hell, Maybe
So Off You Go, You Roaring Jelly Baby
I can Not be any More Blunt!

*Abruptly, the roaring stops...and the rain of fire fades. Everything is back to normal.*

Quint:
Fantastic!

*Zombiwata then rips off Quint's head.*

Quint:
(after decapitation/weakly) Ow...

*Quint's body falls to the ground and Zombiwata devours Quint's head.*

Nex:
Oh God no...

Seraph:
I forgot about him...

*Suddenly, there's a sound coming from the flaming wreckage of the giant ball-of-fire that hit Sharky. Out of the fire rises a metallic skeleton with bright red eyes of vengeance..*

Old May 4, 2006, 03:12 PM   #75
Sharky
Cluster Admiral
1,670 flights since Nov 2001

Sharky's skeleton looks at the group

Sharky: What? You think any normal person can sing and play like I do?

Nex: Jeez. What are you made of.

Sharky: Mostly used car parts and an old guitar. Listen to my sustain

Splend: I don't hear anything

Sharky: Ah but if the guitar were playing you'd hear the note going on for ever.

Seraph: Look out!

Zombiwata has appeared behind Sharky and has brought his chainsaw down on him. Sparks fly and Sharky staggers back. he recovers and grapples with zombiwata.

Sharky: (still struggling) Isn't there anything in the book about killing zombies?

Splend: (looks) Oh yes here's something:

"Zombi - enlargio"

Zombiwata swells to twice the size and towers over them

Nex: (to Splend) You really aren't that clever are you....
Sharky is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Fan/Original Fiction