Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > First Contact

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

First Contact

Welcome to the SQUAD! New pilots, introduce yourself here; veterans will greet you warmly.

Old Sep 26, 2009, 08:14 AM   #1
INTERSTELLAR
Starfighter
100 flights since Apr 2002
Sup Yall

You may or may not remember me hehehe.....probably not, wow 7 years ago I found this place, oh how I've grown......* feelings of nostalgia * lol

so this place is dying huh? sad...can u hear the echo?
INTERSTELLAR is offline Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2009, 01:06 PM   #2
Tack
Spawn of Nurgle
1,492 flights since Dec 2001
Re: Sup Yall

You can hear it, i belief we call it the death rattle. I do remember you. where have you been?
Tack is offline Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2009, 04:59 PM   #3
jill_valentine
Us kids know.
1,805 flights since Dec 2002

Heeeeeeeey, Interstellar.

Yes, but there's a kind of a romance in it. You know, crew going down in the ship and all.
jill_valentine is offline Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2009, 07:20 PM   #4
INTERSTELLAR
Starfighter
100 flights since Apr 2002

Haha, I was probably the most annoying poster here. I had a ball reading my old posts last night and wow, sorry yall had to put up with that haha.

I've been living life day by day, moving overseas then moving back, trying to find out wtf I'm going to do with my life and all that.

Can't believe you guys are still here! thats awesome!
INTERSTELLAR is offline Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2009, 06:50 PM   #5
Cactus_Jack
Pilot
40 flights since Jul 2003

dont worry guys, ole sonny will always be in your hearts - i'm not allowed to leave this place!
Cactus_Jack is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > First Contact