Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Upcoming Movies

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Upcoming Movies

Scoops, news, gossip and rumors abound...

Old Jun 23, 2010, 07:30 AM   #1
HighWiredSith
More Than Just Okay
3,854 flights since Jul 2001
TRON Legacy

I know we have a Tron thread but this new film deserves some Upcoming Movie discussion. Of all the SciFi films projected over the next 12-24 months, Tron Legacy has moved to the top of my must see list. Funny how the original concept art, even the first trailer had me pretty much "meh." But the more I see and read the more this looks like the real deal to the nth degree.

The one draw-back, no word yet if this guy is in it:
HighWiredSith is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2010, 11:27 AM   #2
Optimus Prime
Autobot Commander
2,027 flights since Dec 2003
Location: Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
Re: TRON Legacy

I think I liked the old TRON: Legacy thread better. It didn't have Tron Guy in it.
Optimus Prime is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Upcoming Movies