Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Total Recall (1990)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Total Recall (1990)

Get ready for the ride of your life. | guide

Old Feb 3, 2010, 02:01 AM   #1
ixo1111
Apprentice
1 flights since Feb 2010
We Can Remember It for You Wholesale

This is the book that the film was based upon. You can read it here http://www.wattpad.com/116932-we-can...-you-wholesale if you have not already, its only 11 pages. I just read it and found it to be very different. But I still had some questions. Was everything Quail/Quaid (he was called Quail in the book) saying true? The book seems to be saying that your desires are really memories that where suppressed but that seems to simple to me it seems like I am missing something. How could the psychiatrist come up with this crazy fantasy only to find out it is real. This makes sense because it is like the movie. But the last lines suggest it is real because McClane goes and puts back the fake letter from the UN Sectary General saying that the real one will becoming shortly.
ixo1111 is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Total Recall (1990)