Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Soylent Green (1973)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Soylent Green (1973)

People will do anything to get what they need. And they need SOYLENT GREEN. | guide

Old Apr 7, 2005, 01:50 AM   #1
wigglerdog
n/a flights since
it could happen

This film in which I saw many year ago was not so out of touch
that surely there are some things that are very true, the prices
of many items in this world can only be attain by the very very
wealthy.
Governments are burstnig at the seams wondering what will
happen next, and how will they be able to feed the population
when valuable farm land is taken for housing.
Curfews are happening in a lot of areas were wide looting can
happen on any given day,it does not take much to get people out into the streets and into a foul mood.
The rich get richer the poor gets poorer, when I think of the film I
saw many years ago it seems so likely today

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Soylent Green (1973)