Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ]

From "Scanners" to "X-Men: The Movie"...

Old Jan 3, 2004, 04:59 PM   #1
Gundam Mk II
Starfighter
50 flights since Dec 2003
Exclamation Wild Palms - Remember this one?

Okay guys... who remembers this Oliver Stone Miniseries.. and what did you think of it?

Gundam Mk II is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2004, 10:55 PM   #2
Kati Kasmadi
n/a flights since
Think, what do you mean think?

This mini-series was so weird that I wasn't sure it ever really happened until I saw it listed in the Forum. From what I can remember of it, I think it would be a great film to watch right before you overdose on NyQuil or right after coming out of a coma....a five to ten year long coma. The scene with the holographic singing group was ok. Also, I am trying to remember if there was some sort of virtual reality scene involving a virtual monster eating up some guy's virtual girlfriend. Do you remember this scene or was it just my NyQuil. I actually videotaped this entire mini series. I think I'll just get it out and watch it again....just for the commercials and, of course, for the FATHERS. Send me a response if you want to chat about it some more or compare your favorite flavors of NyQuil (mine is Cherry)!
Old Jan 11, 2004, 06:13 PM   #3
Gundam Mk II
Starfighter
50 flights since Dec 2003
Talking MMMM - Nyquil :)

Hehehe.... no you weren't OD'ng on Nyquil. There was a virtual reality sequence (if you could call it that... then again it WAS made for TV) where Angie Dickinson's character released a virus into the Net to hunt down and terminate the Avatar of Chickie (Brad Dourif) Levitt's teacher (Funny that the avatar was of a woman as a ballerina but the actual user was a Japanese MAN in his late 50's (WHOO HOO! Pretty Racey for those times that caught that one!)).

The whole thing was just TOO weird in it's own TV Cyberpunk kinda way with all the retro vehicles and fashions but the new tech as far as telepresense and stuff. I do love it though and watch it from time to time!

Besides, I don't think I have ever seen Angie Dickinson do ANYTHING that didn't have her a mean, evil domineering B*tch!!!

Gundam Mk II is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ]