Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Off-World Discussion Forum

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Off-World Discussion Forum

Forum for science fiction related material not listed in Movies Galleria or Upcoming Movies ONLY. If you want to chit-chat, please visit the Pilot's Mess.

Old Jul 7, 2009, 08:11 PM   #1
Camfan
Wing Commander
364 flights since Mar 2002
Top 15 sci-fi t.v. episodes

Inspired I was by Mr. Phlub so I thought I'd throw this one into the mix. Granted, trying to choose favourite episodes from t.v shows is incredibly difficult when trying to keep them down to a minimum, that's partly why I've upped it to 15. One thing I've allowed in here is to consider any two or three-parter's as one single episode. So without further ado, in no particular order......

15 - Star Trek Voyager - Bride of Chaotica
14 - DS9 - Finale
13 - Farscape - Nerve/The hidden memory (2 parter)
12 - DS9 - Improbable cause/The Die is cast (2 parter)
11 - DS9 - Our man Bashir
10 - Farscape - Cracker's don't matter!
9 - B5 - Severed Dreams
8 - Firefly - Serenity (feature length but still an episode!)
7 - B5 - Z'ha'dum
6 - Farscape - I shrink therefore I am
5 - Farscape - We're so screwed (triple parter)
4 - Firefly - Out of gas
3 - B5 - Into the fire
2 - Firefly - Ariel
1 - B5 - Endgame

I could easily change all of those and pick a whole different set of 15, but I'm pretty happy with those.
Camfan is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2009, 11:18 PM   #2
videonaut
Starfighter
145 flights since Sep 2003
Re: Top 15 sci-fi t.v. episodes

You were correct when you stated that this would be incredibly difficult. I just can't do it! Therefore I'm going to change your format a little and list my favorite episode of the sci-fi TV series that I watched on a regular basis. I hope you don't mind. It was that or delete this post. This will have to be a work in progress as I have seen so many.

(1) "Sandkings", The New Outer Limits - Season 1, Episode 1 (Original Air Date—26 March 1995)

(2) "The Architects of Fear", The Outer Limits - Season 1, Episode 3 (Original Air Date—30 September 1963)

(3) "Objects in Space", Firefly - Season 1, Episode 10 (Original Air Date—13 December 2002)

(4) "Trouble with Harry", Odyssey 5 - Season 1, Episode 12 (Original Air Date—6 September 2002)

(5) "World of Water", Tales of Tomorrow - Season 1, Episode 34 (Original Air Date—23 May 1952)

(6) "The Nox", Stargate SG-1 - Season 1, Episode 7 (Original Air Date—12 September 1997)

(7) "Devil's Due", Star Trek: The Next Generation - Season 4, Episode 13 (Original Air Date—2 February 1991)

(8) "Planet of the Frohikes", The Lone Gunmen - Season 1, Episode 7 (Original Air Date—6 April 2001)

(9) "Squeeze"/sequel "Tooms", The X Files - Season 1, Episode 2,20 (Original Air Date—24 September 1993, 22 April 1994)

(10) "The Menagerie: Part I & 2", Star Trek - Season 1, Episode 11, 12 (Original Air Date—17, 24 November 1966)

SciFlicks Beta Site

Last edited by videonaut : Dec 27, 2009 at 09:35 AM.
videonaut is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Off-World Discussion Forum