Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > Bicentennial Man (1999)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Bicentennial Man (1999)

One robot's 200 year journey to become an ordinary man. | guide

Old Nov 11, 2000, 01:56 PM   #1
Liz217
Apprentice
1 flights since Nov 2000
Question Re: Music

hi i was just wondering if any of you know the title of the song little miss and Andrew were playing when they played the piano and little miss changes into an adult. thanks alot!
Liz217 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2000, 12:31 AM   #2
BRIARRTEX
Apprentice
1 flights since Nov 2000
Exclamation Little Miss Piano Tune

Quote:
Originally posted by Liz217
hi i was just wondering if any of you know the title of the song little miss and Andrew were playing when they played the piano and little miss changes into an adult. thanks alot!

The piano composition being played by "little Miss" was composed by the French composer Claude Debussy, of "Claire de Lune" fame.

While I can't tell you what the name of this song is, it is listed in the show credits. You'll probably want to slow scan or pause the tape/DVD when you get the movie score credits.
BRIARRTEX is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2002, 12:50 AM   #3
Unregistered
n/a flights since
Music

What was the piano piece that the robot played by himself (not Claire de lune)?
Old Jan 5, 2003, 10:01 PM   #4
AGAB
Apprentice
2 flights since Jan 2003
Smile Re: Music

After doing a bit of research on the net, (as I also have been after the name of this beautiful piece) I have discovered that there was a piece of music by Debussy on the film Bicentenial Man, titled "Petit Suite for Two Pianos".

Incidentally, the site I found this information on, is especially large, containing huge resources of classical music. Follow this link for a guide to classical music used in the movies:

http://www.classicalarchives.com/movies/index.html

Also, that piece Andrew plays by himself, after he plays with Little miss, is definitely a piano rag by Scott Joplin. I could be wrong, but I am sure it is the 'Maple Leaf Rag'.

Last edited by AGAB : Jan 6, 2003 at 04:42 AM.
AGAB is offline Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2007, 09:52 AM   #5
Rodrigo
Apprentice
1 flights since Feb 2007
Help

Hello!

About that piece of opera ... does anybody knows what music it is?
When hes listening alone... thanks to all!
Rodrigo is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > Bicentennial Man (1999)