Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ M -- R ] > Predator (1987, 1990) [movie series]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Predator (1987, 1990) [movie series]

It came for the thrill of the hunt. It picked the wrong man to hunt. | I guideII guide

Old Nov 23, 1999, 08:19 PM   #1
Tyler Maxwell
n/a flights since
Thumbs up Re: Quick Predator reviews

This movie rocks it is my favorite movie.
Old Dec 5, 1999, 07:10 PM   #2
Danny C.
n/a flights since
Re: Quick Predator reviews

this is a real good sci-fi action flick.The new Pc game is good to. I hope there is going to be a Predator 3 in the near future. =)
Old Dec 6, 1999, 10:59 PM   #3
Nick Turner
n/a flights since

Predator kicks! Not only is the premise of the movie cool, but the predator is actually scary-looking! The best design for an alien I have ever seen!
Old Dec 14, 1999, 02:35 PM   #4
Josh Santrock
n/a flights since
Arnold's the man!!!

Predator is one of my favorite movies and in my Opinion is Arnold's best movie. The best part of the movie is when Arnold and the Predator fight at the end.

Schwarzenneger is the best action actor ever!!!
Old Dec 21, 1999, 05:36 AM   #5
sar
n/a flights since
Question Are you a Man?

It's the best movie of all time nothing will top it except maybe a Predator 3!!!!!
Old Dec 28, 1999, 07:46 AM   #6
Sanchez
n/a flights since
Cool A Great Flick!

Predator is the greatest movie ever made. No movie will come close to topping it from it's #1 status. He kicks ass!

And everyone knows that in real life he would have kill Arnold.
Old Jan 6, 2000, 06:57 AM   #7
saccone
n/a flights since
The best MOVIE ever!!

It's is the best movie. The fighting scenes kicked ass and the gatling ruled!!!
Old Jan 15, 2000, 07:51 AM   #8
Paul Robinson
n/a flights since
Talking The Bollocks

Predator is possibly the greatest movie ever made. I would say it is a toss up between PREDATOR, THE TERMINATOR, or ID4!

THE PREDATOR IS THE DOG's BOLLOCKS!
Old Feb 4, 2000, 10:39 PM   #9
Lynchmob
n/a flights since
Red face Awesome Movie

This movie kicked ass. The predator is the best alien design second to only H.R. Giger's original alien design. Although the predator could dismantle an alien w/little effort. My only complaint is that arnold killed the predator, but we all knew that was gonna happen anyway. Oh well, cant wait For Predator 3!!!
Old Feb 7, 2000, 12:27 PM   #10
Matt
n/a flights since

Good special effects. Great plot.

Predator is a top notch Sci-Fi flic.
Old Feb 20, 2000, 03:39 PM   #11
michael
n/a flights since

Predator is outrageous! THE best!! it kicks ass!!

Ohh, and by the way, if he existed, we'd all be dead.
Old Feb 21, 2000, 09:33 PM   #12
Danny O'Keefe
n/a flights since

Predator is the greatest movie I have ever seen. When I first saw it ,it scared the **** out of me! The effects and the Predators sick weapons like the shoulder cannon and the arm blades are awesome. No matter how many times I see this movie I never tire of it.
Old Mar 13, 2000, 02:13 PM   #13
Bade
n/a flights since

Predator is one of the greatest films of the century, offering anything a viewer could want. Anyone who dissagrees is a "Slack jawed faggot". The film and its quotes has had a great bearing in the lives of my friends and I. Quite often taking off the famous sayings.
Old Apr 7, 2000, 01:07 PM   #14
martin jarvis
n/a flights since
Arrow a must see film

predator is a fantastic film and is certainly one of the best films of the 1980's. in the 80's there was a surge in action films like this and in my opinon predator one is the best of them all. it features a group of special forces who go into the jungle for a rescue and they encounter the alien beast that begins to hunt the whole crew. once agian its a brillian film and now you are able to buy it in good shops for a bargin price.
Old Apr 10, 2000, 10:59 AM   #15
HUNTER
n/a flights since
Thumbs up The movie of all time!...

Predator is the most thrilling, exciting and tense movie that I for one have ever seen and I think that it should be watched by everyone even by kids.

It is the movie that drives you wild because everything in it is just so perfect. NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT!!...

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ M -- R ] > Predator (1987, 1990) [movie series]