Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ F -- L ] > Ghost in the Shell (1995, 2004) [movie series]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Ghost in the Shell (1995, 2004) [movie series]

Humans love machines in 2029 A.D.

Old Oct 29, 2005, 10:42 AM   #1
Optimus Prime
Autobot Commander
2,027 flights since Dec 2003
Location: Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
Original Movie Poster 2004

Compared to the original, i wonder if this is as good as the original?

Optimus Prime is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2006, 04:58 AM   #2
Sonny
Wing Commander
444 flights since May 2006
Re: Original Movie Poster 2004

have yet to see the sequel.

Is it any good?
Sonny is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2006, 09:37 AM   #3
Oscar
Sector Marshall
756 flights since Feb 2002
Thumbs up Re: Original Movie Poster 2004

I don't like that poster. It's so dull, yet it's very much connected to the movie itself.

I don't think one can really compare the first and the second one. But I definately like the way they've done Innocence technically it looks wonderful. I had some trouble understanding the plot or the end solution. Anyway definately worth seeing.
Oscar is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ F -- L ] > Ghost in the Shell (1995, 2004) [movie series]