Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > War of the Worlds, The (1953, 2005) [original and re-adaptation]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

War of the Worlds, The (1953, 2005) [original and re-adaptation]

Mighty panorama of Earth-shaking fury as an army from Mars invades! | original guide

Old Aug 10, 2004, 01:53 PM   #31
vintagetone
Recruit Pilot
12 flights since Oct 2003
Re: Martian War Machine

The model looks kind of wooden. I don't think the original movie models survived.

If I posted this before, sorry, but here is a link with a picture of how the farmhouse is comming along.

http://www.kerrmedia.com/anark/
vintagetone is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2004, 02:14 PM   #32
ben perez
Apprentice
1 flights since Aug 2004
Smile war machine found!

your war machine can be found at this web site! Monsters in motion.com Good luck!
ben perez is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2004, 06:09 PM   #33
vintagetone
Recruit Pilot
12 flights since Oct 2003
Re: Martian War Machine

Right, there are some kits there, some with scenery. Great site!
vintagetone is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2005, 12:35 PM   #34
morthren
Recruit Pilot
6 flights since Aug 2005
Renders & Animation

Awesome renders! They were getting better and better... Any updates of the '53 War Machnes???

I can't get the Anark software to open the animation. Not sure why... Has it been converted over into anything Windows Media Player can display?

I really think those rendered ships would make for a great screensaver...
morthren is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > War of the Worlds, The (1953, 2005) [original and re-adaptation]