Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > First Contact

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

First Contact

Welcome to the SQUAD! New pilots, introduce yourself here; veterans will greet you warmly.

Old Nov 28, 2007, 11:30 PM   #1
DIRTYDAVE-OM-
Sector Marshall
703 flights since Dec 2003
Welcome and Attention I Am Legend/OM Fans

Welcome all newcomers and especially fans of the Omega Man and the upcoming I Am Legend movies. I am DIRTYDAVE-OM- the officially voted in spokesperson for the Omega Man Forum, voted into office by the members we currently have residing in the forum there. We are an active forum of over 2500+ post so far...so for all things OM related stop by and have some nice coversation with us.

Now, onto my main reason for stopping by. As you may or may not know...and we over at the OM Forum are especially excited about this... I Am Legend opens up in theaters on December 14th. There currently is no I Am Legend forum here so I guess I will take it upon myself to say come to the OM Forum for all of your I Am Legend discussions. Actually, as an open letter to the admins here, we would rather you not open an IAL forum as we can handle it all in the OM Forum.

So, welcome to the SciFlicks site and stop by and let us know your thoughts about Omega Man and the upcoming I Am Legend movie.

DIRTYDAVE-OM-

OMEGA MAN FORUM - DIRECT LINK
http://forums.sciflicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34
DIRTYDAVE-OM- is offline Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2007, 05:09 AM   #2
davecallaway200
Wing Commander
206 flights since Jun 2006
Re: Welcome and Attention I Am Legend/OM Fans

I want to go see it, I'll reserve opinions about it till I see it. But if the trailers are indication of how good it will be then it will very very good.
davecallaway200 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2007, 05:45 AM   #3
Wachesaw
Wing Commander
428 flights since Mar 2003

You Omega Man crazies are the greatest.
Wachesaw is offline Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2007, 06:05 PM   #4
DIRTYDAVE-OM-
Sector Marshall
703 flights since Dec 2003

Yes, I agree Mr. Callaway. The movie seemed like it was doomed by having Smith play the lead role but the trailers do seem to make it appear that it will be a great movie. All of the OM Family in the OM Forum are very excited about it and are hoping for the best.

Thanks for the compliment Wachesaw!

WE ARE THE GREATEST!
DIRTYDAVE-OM- is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > First Contact