Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ F -- L ] > Gattaca (1997)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Gattaca (1997)

There is no gene for the human spirit. | guide

Old Sep 26, 2004, 09:22 PM   #1
Unregistered
n/a flights since
signifigance of opening credits

i was wondering what the signifigance of the repeated scene on the opening credits? i have seen the movie if this sounds like i havent but i just cant figure out the importance of it.
Old Sep 30, 2004, 02:42 AM   #2
Mattman187
Starfighter
111 flights since Jul 2003
Re: signifigance of opening credits

I think that it has something to do with the fact that DNA is comprised of the same things, constantly repeated...

Or maybe they were just lazy and didn't want to make a big opening sequence.
Mattman187 is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ F -- L ] > Gattaca (1997)