Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Reading Room

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Reading Room

Your quiet and comfy lounge to pick up a great book and discuss sci-fi literature.

Old Mar 20, 2006, 04:40 AM   #31
Ajax
Pilot
17 flights since Mar 2006
Re: Dune

How about Snoop Dogg as the fremen Thekar in dune house Atreides? snoop Dogg as a fremen don't know if that would really work that well for others but I can see it.

Last edited by Ajax : Mar 20, 2006 at 04:49 AM.
Ajax is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2006, 05:37 AM   #32
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage
3,648 flights since Dec 2001
Re: Dune

BUMP

Let's move this to the Reading Room...
Nexus is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Reading Room

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search