Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Administrative Nexus > Suggestions and problems

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Old Jul 26, 2008, 07:24 AM   #1
mack
misanthrope
1,988 flights since Dec 2002
Cleaning Up The Crap

There needs to be a mod for the Offworld section, simply because half the stuff in there can now be sorted into the proper place (e.g. Reading Room, Borderline SciFi, specific movie threads etc.)

I've waited, but basically, I'm just doing my own threads....well, because that all I CAN do. Maybe if we all do our own threads, there can be some semblance of order.

I hate sifting for threads in the "Anything" pile, when they could be easily found in their proper new place.

Plus, you'd have less redundant threads if the old ones were locatable.

So. That's my complaint for today, and then I'm gonna have my morning cup of coffee, and take a nap to gather strength for todays volleyball competition.

SOMEBODY is catching a beat down today. And I just want Ramses to know that because we're feeling a bit starved for affection - I would probably hit him a bit for his neglect, but I promise they would only be love taps.
mack is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2008, 06:50 PM   #2
Iwata
Autarch
2,558 flights since Aug 2001
Re: Cleaning Up The Crap

The off-world mod situation had been discussed before, and was one of the items ramses was supposed to have solved on the last three times he was here.
Iwata is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2008, 08:41 PM   #3
jill_valentine
Us kids know.
1,805 flights since Dec 2002
Re: Cleaning Up The Crap

Let's hear what the pro has to say:

jill_valentine is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Administrative Nexus > Suggestions and problems