Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ M -- R ] > Resident Evil (2002, 2004) [movie series]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Resident Evil (2002, 2004) [movie series]

A secret experiment. A deadly virus. A fatal mistake.

Old Apr 22, 2005, 04:06 AM   #1
Darth Bob
The Eld
1,279 flights since Sep 2002
Weskers report 2

THE REPORT

This provides some insight to the background in the games, and aslo disproves the movies nemesis project thing (Look under the nemesis section)
Darth Bob is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2005, 08:51 AM   #2
Demosthemighty
Father of Lies
1,104 flights since Jun 2004
Re: Weskers report 2

Very interesting...it did clear up a few questions i had...and now makes me despise Paul Anderson even more than i already do.
Demosthemighty is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2005, 03:44 AM   #3
Darth Bob
The Eld

I read this before I saw the movie, so I picked up the mistakes almost straight away, I just wished I had the official dvd

although it is intresting that Resident evil 4 copied the moving laser protected room idea, although leon does do alot better than the mercs in the movie, he actually manages to survive.
Old Apr 25, 2005, 08:36 AM   #4
Demosthemighty
Father of Lies

I like how they implemented the dodging thing in the game. Especially the knife fight with whats his name. God, his name completely jumped from my brain.......
Old Apr 25, 2005, 09:36 AM   #5
Darth Bob
The Eld

Jack krauser

God that knife fight with him is annoying as hell, too slow , and then you have to start again, but done right it is one spectacular battle

Hate ashley though, her voice gets on my nerves, especially when your being swarmed by monsters and she's being picked up the monsters and screams "Leon" at you...
Old Apr 26, 2005, 08:12 AM   #6
Demosthemighty
Father of Lies

I hate having to play as her. She can't defend herself, and all of her dodging moves ends with her sitting on her ass on the ground, wasting precious time when running from something.
Old Apr 27, 2005, 05:53 PM   #7
Darth Bob
The Eld

She is definatly a big nuiscence, but without her, No game... oh well

anyway, Im trying to complete the mercenaries mini-game, I've got 4 stars on all leons maps, 5 on all of Krausers , mainly because of his arm-spear-instant-kill-loads move, hunk is annoying, he's got only the TMP, but the ammo drops are crap...
Old Apr 28, 2005, 08:43 AM   #8
Demosthemighty
Father of Lies

I hate the TMP. I hate it with a passion. But the thompson you can buy kicks ass. Much more powerful. Although it does make the game much easier, but by the time you get enough money to buy it, you've beaten it at least twice.
Old May 1, 2005, 06:21 AM   #9
Darth Bob
The Eld

managed to get 5 stars, with wesker, ada, and krauser... Leon is a pain in the ass,

the shotgun is too slow and clumsy to be effective against chainsaw guys and gals. plus you have to be really close to make an effective shot

if only he had the sniper rifle , or the broken butterfly, I could do it easily

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ M -- R ] > Resident Evil (2002, 2004) [movie series]