Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ M -- R ] > Matrix, The (1999) > Matrix Revolutions, The (2003)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Matrix Revolutions, The (2003)

Everything that has a beginning has an end.

Old Aug 18, 2007, 02:23 PM   #1
neotrin
Recruit Pilot
7 flights since Feb 2007
Matrix 4-The Super Matrix---FINALLY!

This is a completely new extension of the Matrix Trilogy and a bit of a mind bender, if I do say so myself. You can download the 75 page screenplay at thesupermatrix.com

Back in February I posted an announcement of and a link to Matrix Rememory, An Alternate Version of the Third Episode of the Matrix Trilogy. Now I've FINALLY finished another story that I hope people will like just as much or more.

I know that many people loved the story just as it ended in The Matrix Revolutions; but there are also many who wished that it would continue on. I’m one of the latter. I saw a whole new level where it could go. So, with much persistence I wrote another episode called Matrix 4-The Super Matrix.

The story paints a picture of what might have happened before The Matrix and after The Matrix Revolutions; sort of a prequel/sequel, I guess.

For those of you who've read my previous story, Matrix Rememory (at matrixrememory.com), yes...many of the ideas have carried over and its mysteries are revealed, but this is not a direct continuation from that story. Instead, Matrix 4-The Super Matrix picks up directly where Matrix Revolutions ended. Hopefully, it has the potential to be made into a fourth movie, the gods (i.e. The Wachowski Brothers) willing.

If you read it, come back here and let me know what you think. Thanks and happy reading. PD Wood
neotrin is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2007, 04:46 PM   #2
mack
misanthrope
1,988 flights since Dec 2002
Re: Matrix 4-The Super Matrix---FINALLY!

dude, there is absolutely nothing on those pages, except links, etc.
mack is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2007, 05:00 PM   #3
neotrin
Recruit Pilot
7 flights since Feb 2007

Mack,

If you go to thesupermatrix.com, you'll see this line

Matrix 4 - The Super Matrix - A New Episode that Expands the Matrix Trilogy - by P. D. Wood 2007 - Click here

right below the title at the top of the page. If you click on it, it should bring you to the location where you can download the PDF file and read the screenplay.

If that isn't working, please let me know and I'll try and figure out what's wrong. It should work.

Thanks, PD Wood
Old May 1, 2009, 07:46 AM   #4
floyd
Libertarian
1,141 flights since Feb 2002

Since reading The Super Matrix I've come up with a few ideas for some other blockbusters you might consider adding to your brand.

The Super Superman
The Super Schindler's List
The Super Elephant Man
The Super Beverly Hills Chihuahua
The Super Dunston Checks In
The Super Star Wars
The Super Reservoir Dogs
The Super One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

In case you're wondering I've written scripts for each of these and I'd love for you to read a few! Send me a message and lets get the ball rolling!
floyd is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2009, 08:07 AM   #5
SF_not_Sci-Fi
Hellblazer
2,877 flights since Nov 2001

Quote:
I know that many people loved the story just as it ended in The Matrix Revolutions; but there are also many who wished that it would continue on.
And then there are those who wish that it had ended with the first one. You know- people who can tell poop from poundcake.
SF_not_Sci-Fi is offline Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2009, 11:53 AM   #6
neotrin
Recruit Pilot
7 flights since Feb 2007

Note: The Hollywood possibility has stalled but a graphic novel is being considered by a publishing company. The next best thing to a movie, I guess. Could be very cool.
Old Sep 29, 2009, 05:09 AM   #7
Demosthemighty
Father of Lies
1,104 flights since Jun 2004

A pox upon any other Matrix movie ever being made. If it's made after i'm dead i hope my decaying corpse shall rise from its resting place and feast on the livers and brains of those responisble.

Poop from poundcake?
Demosthemighty is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ M -- R ] > Matrix, The (1999) > Matrix Revolutions, The (2003)