Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ F -- L ] > K-PAX (2001)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

K-PAX (2001)

Change the way you look at the world. | guide

Old Oct 28, 2005, 07:13 PM   #1
humberto
Apprentice
3 flights since Oct 2005
Question Protīs SUnGlasses

DOES ANY of u know the brand of that nice sunglasses prot is using all the time in the k-pax movie??
If u know where to buy it too please share wih me!!!
it would be nice to know all this in formation!! im looking for it since the release of the movie!!!
THANKS In advance
BYE

Last edited by humberto : Oct 28, 2005 at 07:21 PM.
humberto is offline Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2005, 07:24 PM   #2
humberto
Apprentice
3 flights since Oct 2005
Re: Protīs Glasses

I LOOKED in www.dita.com and found the glasses but i still dont know the model!!!
Anyone help me PLS!! tnksss
Old Oct 28, 2005, 07:31 PM   #3
humberto
Apprentice
3 flights since Oct 2005
Re: Protīs Glasses

Nevermind PPL! i found it
Prot USes the HighBall Model in www.dita.com in Black body and Grey lens
tnksss for u time
bye
Old Mar 11, 2010, 07:25 PM   #4
tobayman007
Apprentice
2 flights since Mar 2010
Prots sunglasses..

Sorry to disagree with you but those glasses are definately not Dita Hi-Balls. If you look closely at any of the production stills or the movie itself you'll notice that Prots glasses have a dark red tint, not gray. Also the arms of the Dita glasses taper in at the ends and on Prots glasses they go straight back. Kevin Spacey borrowed those shades from Bono of U2 who liked them so much that he insisted that Spacey give them back after the film was completed. The glasses are from a British company called Cutler and Gross. Unfortunately, these are a vintage pair and they don't make them anymore. Too bad cause they're the freakin coolest shades I've ever seen!
tobayman007 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2010, 12:49 PM   #5
tobayman007
Apprentice
2 flights since Mar 2010
I stand corrected......

The sunglasses worn by Spacey in K-Pax were Dita "Stilo". Unfortunately, they havent made them since 2000, only a few pairs were made in connection with the film for promotion- too bad cause they're some badass shades. The closest pair Dita makes now is the style called Fury, almost identical.
tobayman007 is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ F -- L ] > K-PAX (2001)