Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ]

From "12 Monkeys" to "Explorers"...

Old Aug 5, 2004, 05:23 AM   #1
Unregistered
n/a flights since
Deep sea creature??

Hello,

I hava a question. I hope you can help me out.

For a time of 4 years I have been searching for one movie, only I don't remember the name of the movie. I hope you can help me a little bit.

The movie is based on (deep) underwater alien.

Details

-1 central resarch station (I think 1200 feet under water)
-1 little research station (I think 2000 feet under water)
-1 submarine (explore in lava area)

Begin of the movie

There is an research organisation on the bottum of the sea (verry deep). I think they do some research work about lava (I think). The submarine went to the lava area. Suddenly the ground broke open and lava comes out. Also thy saw on there radar something comes with high speed to them, they contact with the little-research station about the thing that is comming to the submarine. The creature hit the submarine and went of the radar. The little-research station tryd make contact with the submarine, but could'nt make make no contact anymore with the submarine. After that the little-research saw the thing also comming to them with high speed and it runs into the station.

They have to evacuate to the central research station (one black guy get stuck in the door). After they reached the central research station, the guys on the central research station saw olso something comming with high speed.

Middel of the movie

The creature hit (I think) the oxygenboiler outside station and somebody has to repaire it. They send one of the guys in a havy dive-suit. Durring the repair he sense something behind him. He paniced and swim as fast as he can to the gate to pull hem thru the cave out of the water. As they drag him in the station, the creature came half out of the cave and eat the half of him and the creature enters the station with the flood of many water..............bla bla bla........ One women killed the creature by putting herself and the creature under electricity. The only lived persones (1 lady and 1 guy with a beard) left the station and took the emergency boat to reach the top of the see/

End of the movie

After they reached the top of the sea. They tought the lady down there killed the creature, but it comes behind then also to the top of the sea. They opend the petrol and blow op the yellow boat.

Finaly they killed the creature.
I hope I gave you the information that was left in my head so you can help me out of this missery.

Thank you verry much.
Vic_el_kay(@hotmail.com)
Old Aug 9, 2004, 09:18 PM   #2
Optimus Prime
Autobot Commander
2,027 flights since Dec 2003
Location: Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
Re: Deep sea creature??

Then which story was Leviathan? They were virtually the same right?
Optimus Prime is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2004, 07:31 AM   #3
Optimus Prime
Autobot Commander
2,027 flights since Dec 2003
Location: Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon

Yep, that's the one LOL I just think I ever found any of the underwater horror films that scary.
Optimus Prime is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2006, 06:58 AM   #4
darkmanos
Recruit Pilot
5 flights since Jul 2006

Can someone tell me a title for a movie?
The movie is about a shark with hands!
darkmanos is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2006, 06:58 AM   #5
darkmanos
Recruit Pilot
5 flights since Jul 2006

I can't remember the title please help me
Old Jul 24, 2006, 06:59 AM   #6
darkmanos
Recruit Pilot
5 flights since Jul 2006

Do you know a film about a shark with hands?
Old Jul 24, 2006, 07:01 AM   #7
darkmanos
Recruit Pilot
5 flights since Jul 2006

The story is about a doctor who created a shark with hands!This shark is locked in a cell underwater but breaks away and attacks humans.
Old Jul 24, 2006, 07:02 AM   #8
darkmanos
Recruit Pilot
5 flights since Jul 2006

If anyone knows the answer please email me at darthmanos1@yahoo.gr

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ]