Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ]

From "Scanners" to "X-Men: The Movie"...

Old Feb 20, 2006, 12:35 AM   #1
Commander_June
Wing Commander
161 flights since May 2001
Spaced Invaders

Allright...
Finally (After 3 Years or so...) I weren't able to stop myself from opening a Spaced Invaders thread...

Prepare to die earth scum!!!

Who knows/remembers this cute little cheeeeeeesy B movie?...
(As far as you really can call a '90s movie a B Movie )
And who dares first to talk a little bit about SI?

To get you a first Impression :

Plot : Halloween 1988: After listening to a radio re-broadcast of Orson Welles' "War of the worlds", five (not as intelligent as earthlings expect) Martians on an asteroid patrol decide to 'join the martian troops on earth' and to help a little bit in fighting against the earth scum...

After a crash landing into a farmers barn in Big Bean, the five aliens prepare for the battle, but t's Halloween, and... no one takes them serious...

Last edited by Commander_June : Sep 5, 2006 at 05:46 AM.
Commander_June is offline Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2006, 03:33 AM   #2
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman
3,132 flights since Mar 2002
Re: Spaced Invaders

My friend has a video of this. I remember seeing the case (diferent cover to that poster, though). I've never seen it, but it seemed amusing in a 'Critters with less violence' kind of way.
Splendiferous is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ]