Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ]

From "12 Monkeys" to "Explorers"...

Old May 12, 2006, 01:35 PM   #1
redfieldteam
Apprentice
3 flights since Apr 2006
Bloodrayne DvD

Hey everyone,
I picked up a screener at work at UMG and found the movie BloodRayne to be entertaining to watch. It was worthwhile to see what all the buzz was about, plus for me Loken is hot! I met her at a signing when T3 came out. I think she did good in this movie. I think she should be in more movies. I think people may have overanalyzed the movie too much. But anyway, has anyone seem it??
redfieldteam is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2006, 01:39 PM   #2
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage
3,648 flights since Dec 2001
Re: Bloodrayne DvD

You are a sick, sick person.
Nexus is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2006, 05:42 PM   #3
Darth Bob
The Eld
1,279 flights since Sep 2002

Quote:
Originally posted by redfieldteam
Hey everyone,
I picked up a screener at work at UMG and found the movie BloodRayne to be entertaining to watch. It was worthwhile to see what all the buzz was about, plus for me Loken is hot! I met her at a signing when T3 came out. I think she did good in this movie. I think she should be in more movies. I think people may have overanalyzed the movie too much. But anyway, has anyone seem it??

your Uwe boll arn't you?
Darth Bob is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2006, 10:45 PM   #4
redfieldteam
Apprentice
3 flights since Apr 2006

Come on people...a hot vampire hunter with cool swords, Ben Kingsley & Meatloaf sharing a screen, some hot vampire chicks scene, mixed in with lots of blood and you are not entertained ????
redfieldteam is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2006, 03:00 PM   #5
Seraph
2,121 flights since Feb 2003

Quote:
Come on people...a hot vampire hunter with cool swords, Ben Kingsley & Meatloaf sharing a screen, some hot vampire chicks scene, mixed in with lots of blood and you are not entertained ????

See if you'd have said:

"Come on people...a hot blond with a big gorilla, an aerial battle & the Empire State Building sharing a screen, some hot naked blond and primate scene, mixed in with lots of screaming and you are not entertained ????"

They'd have been enterained (well Nex woulda )

Honestly Kingsley has done some dodgy movies, but I am curious to see exactly how low between healthy cheese and sub-cringeworthy this lies.
Seraph is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2006, 01:08 PM   #6
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage
3,648 flights since Dec 2001

Quote:

This is a joke...right?

If it isn't...well...that's just...mind-boggling.
Nexus is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2006, 07:21 PM   #7
jill_valentine
Us kids know.
1,805 flights since Dec 2002

Well... it is entertaining, I won't argue that.
jill_valentine is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ]