Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Administrative Nexus > Suggestions and problems

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Old Jul 7, 2006, 12:19 PM   #1
Optimus Prime
Autobot Commander
2,027 flights since Dec 2003
Location: Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
Attention, Mighty Ramses. :)

Needed to make a small point that the Transformers forum needs an adjustment being that the CGI/Live Action film is set to come out July 4th, 2007. Also, wouldn't it qualify to be listed in the Upcoming Films?
Optimus Prime is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2006, 12:47 PM   #2
Seraph
2,121 flights since Feb 2003
Re: Attention, Mighty Ramses. :)

Upcoming movies that have existing forums in the galleria have tended to be grouped in with the galleria a la X3, Spider-man 3 etc. Only exception I can think of is AvP at the mo, which went into Alien after, now it's gone to it's own.
Seraph is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2006, 08:56 AM   #3
Optimus Prime
Autobot Commander

Then how do you explain Terminator 4?
Old Jul 8, 2006, 09:48 AM   #4
Seraph

I did say 'at the mo' (and that must be down to the 30 odd Terminator 4 threads we kept getting in Upcoming, before it got cleaned - was a real problem for a while).

Ideally it would be nice to have upcoming movie forums for all sequels/remakes to get them a bit more attention but then the original forums would be bound to suffer.
Old Jul 8, 2006, 09:54 AM   #5
Optimus Prime
Autobot Commander

True, at least until Ramses bumped the Movie into the respective forum after it was released in theaters. I'm still waiting for Ramses answer as to why 'Akira' has it's own forum, when 'Appleseed' does not.
Old Jul 8, 2006, 09:59 AM   #6
Seraph

At a guess because more people know of Akira than Appleseed (which I've never heard of)?
Old Jul 8, 2006, 02:01 PM   #7
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage
3,648 flights since Dec 2001

Appleseed is actually quite a popular anime and manga series. More famous than Le Jetee, at least.
Nexus is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2007, 09:08 PM   #8
airforceone
Pilot
34 flights since Jan 2007

TO ALL READER ON THIS FORUM PLEASE BE AWARE THAT MOBILE PHONE LIMITED OR THIS EMAIL MOBILEPHONEWORLD_LTD1@YAHOO.COM BEARING THE NAME OF TONY COOLMAN IS A SCAM AND FREUD AND I PROVEN IT BECAUSE I AM A 100% VICTIM OF HIS SCAM.

PLEASE ALL READER TELL YOUR FRIEND ABOUT IT AND I PROVEN IT TO YOU.
airforceone is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Administrative Nexus > Suggestions and problems