Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ M -- R ] > Rocky Horror Picture Show, The (1975)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Rocky Horror Picture Show, The (1975)

A different set of jaws.

Old Sep 10, 2006, 06:10 PM   #1
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage
3,648 flights since Dec 2001
Shock Treatment finally on DVD!

Yay!
Nexus is offline Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2006, 07:15 AM   #2
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman
3,132 flights since Mar 2002
Re: Shock Treatment finally on DVD!

Isn't there one where you get Rocky Horror Picture Show with Shock Treatment? Of course, nt much use to those of us that have Rocky Horror already. Not that I own it, I watch my sister's
Splendiferous is offline Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2006, 05:41 PM   #3
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage
3,648 flights since Dec 2001

You mean this?

Nexus is offline Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2006, 07:30 PM   #4
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman
3,132 flights since Mar 2002

No, not a good-pack, just a boxset.

Found it. Nothing to write home about. Considerably cheaper than the lips one, though
Splendiferous is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ M -- R ] > Rocky Horror Picture Show, The (1975)