Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Administrative Nexus > Suggestions and problems

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Old Aug 11, 2001, 05:39 AM   #1
Ivan
formerly known as Ivanhoe
1,574 flights since Nov 2000
Re: Here are some NEW Avatars for Admin.

Hello Admin.

I've made some avatars from Strange Days and 2001. Please look at them and you like them add some ...
I would like you to add at least one Lenny Nero (Ralph Fiennes) Please ..... I'll be wery greatfull

Salutations !!
Ivan is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2001, 05:42 AM   #2
Ivan

Here they are ....
Attached Files
File Type: zip avatars.zip (38.3 KB, 50 views)
Old Aug 12, 2001, 06:16 PM   #3
Bayleaf48
Hero Of Time
1,316 flights since Jun 2001
Smile Re: Here are some NEW Avatars for Admin.

Here's my idea for an avator that I would like to use if I was allowed too that is being one of Virgil Tracy out of 'Thunderbirds' - sigh!
Bayleaf48 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2001, 12:18 AM   #4
Ivan

Ramses I'm still waiting for you opinion .....
Old Aug 17, 2001, 01:17 AM   #5
Ramses
Administrator
209 flights since Jul 2000

I like them, very nice, low weight and well cut. I'll add them randomly to the ranking avatars' list later on... and will change your avatar to Lenny's (1 or 2, which? ) if you want.

Bayleaf48: If you have a couple of good looking Thunderbirds avatars to send, please do so!

In all cases, personal avatars will be made available to all soon. I agree that they help us better recognize each other. I simply need to upgrade the forum software one last time (the're an avatar bug in current version... Netscape users don't see the avatar and the server load is impacted severly.)
Ramses is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2001, 12:06 AM   #6
Ivan

Ahem ... I'm glad you liked the Strange Days & 2001 avatars but don't change my avatar right now.
You see I've discovered this cool Tiger Avatar And I'd like to hang on to it for a while. But I'f I get bored .. I'll change it myself. It's better that way.

I think that the custom avatar is a good idea that way If someone feels his fav. character is left out he can uppload One personal avatar only for him to use.
Old Aug 18, 2001, 07:08 PM   #7
Bayleaf48
Hero Of Time
1,316 flights since Jun 2001
Smile Re: Here are some NEW Avatars for Admin.

Have already sent one of Virgil, but it's under another area & I can't seem to be able to send it with this one & it's under the group heading of avators, hope you can find it there & say what it's like because if allowed, that's the one I will use as my avator!

Bayleaf48 is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Administrative Nexus > Suggestions and problems