Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ F -- L ] > Gattaca (1997)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Gattaca (1997)

There is no gene for the human spirit. | guide

Old Dec 29, 2006, 09:50 PM   #1
Godzilla
Apprentice
3 flights since Dec 2006
Another question about the ending

I just watched the movie (twice) yesterday. Indeed its a great movie. I have a question about the ending hoping that the answer is yes.

When they show Vincent in the rocket, they did not show Irene (Uma Thurman) in there.. Did she make it as well?
Godzilla is offline Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2006, 02:17 AM   #2
Sleeper
Wing Commander
318 flights since Mar 2003
Re: Another question about the ending

Doesn't really matter about Irene. She was of the right genetic make up to have the opportunity for flights into space. She was either on the same flight or another.
Sleeper is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2007, 10:49 PM   #3
krazyko
Apprentice
1 flights since Jan 2007
Re: Another question about the ending

Unfortunately, no, Irene did not go on the same ship as Vincent nor would she because of her problem. I didn't catch the exact problem but it was mentioned in the scene in which Irene gave Vincent one of her hairs.
krazyko is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ F -- L ] > Gattaca (1997)