Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ]

From "Scanners" to "X-Men: The Movie"...

Old Aug 24, 2003, 07:56 PM   #1
Slash
Starfighter
137 flights since Aug 2003
Quantum Leap

This is probably one of my favourite series of all-time....A great science fiction show with a great emotional factor and a brilliant crew...I couldn't help but tune in each week to watch Sam Beckett and Al Callavici take on another leap...I was just wonderin' if anyone else was a fun of the show....
Slash is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2003, 07:58 PM   #2
Slash
Starfighter
137 flights since Aug 2003
Re: Quantum Leap

I wasn't paying attention and put this thread in the wrong forum...I apologize and hope a moderator could delete this thread...Sorry for the inconvienence
Slash is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2003, 06:12 AM   #3
chadlar
Pilot
22 flights since Aug 2003

I really like Quantum Leap it was good. I liked the stories, the ideas they had. The idea of helping others.
chadlar is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2003, 07:04 AM   #4
AWol
Wing Commander
226 flights since Aug 2003

iv only seen it a couple of they dont play it much in the uk any more.
AWol is offline Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2004, 05:34 AM   #5
XelaNamyt
Apprentice
6 flights since Sep 2004

I remember watching that years ago, aint seen it properly for the best part of ten years though, however I am sure I saw it on the Sci-fi channel (UK) the other day, well maybe a week or two!
XelaNamyt is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ]