Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Spider-Man (2002, 2004) [movie series]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Spider-Man (2002, 2004) [movie series]

With great power comes great responsibility. | I guide

View Poll Results: Who Should Be The Baddie In Spidey 2?
The Hobgoblin 2 5.71%
Electro 1 2.86%
Sandman 3 8.57%
Dr. Octopus 15 42.86%
Rhino 2 5.71%
Carnage 5 14.29%
Beetle 0 0%
Boomerang 0 0%
Chamelion 0 0%
An all new villian or one not listed 7 20.00%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 22, 2003, 03:19 AM   #46
Rook
Starfighter
90 flights since Dec 2002
Re: Who Should Be The Next Baddie?

Quote:
Originally posted by --Agent Ajax--
Thoughts on this selection?

One of those casting decisions that doesn't sound quite right at the moment, but will probably prove better than anticipated. After all, I couldn't see Tobey Maguire as Spider-Man when I heard about the first film. How wrong I was!

I'm just wondering if Bruce Campbell is still supposed to be in it, or if Doc Oc will be the sole villain.
Rook is offline Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2003, 02:55 AM   #47
Phlub
The Head Hunter
2,285 flights since Mar 2001

I don't know about the villain. I still say my theory is right.

But Tobey Maguire, yes was an odd choice at first glance. But man was he good in this.
Phlub is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2003, 01:18 PM   #48
[||Frost||]
Pilot
37 flights since Apr 2003

I Voted Carnage but i also think Venom Shoudl be in it cause since Carngae is Vemons Son(the alien simbiot(however u spell it)that is) then this would mean Venom and Carnage could Battle Plus Battle Spidey or Spidey could team up with Venom cause Venom normally hates Carnage.

However i think HobGoblin will b in next one just cause Harry Osbourne wantin revenge and crap but here hopin Venom and Carnage for Spidey 3
[||Frost||] is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2003, 01:20 PM   #49
[||Frost||]
Pilot
37 flights since Apr 2003

I just realised in the Pole someone called Beetle!
Who in the hell is Beetle?!?
I aint never heard of him.
Plz explain..
[||Frost||] is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2003, 09:48 PM   #50
--Agent Ajax--
n/a flights since
Cool Re: Who Should Be The Next Baddie?

Beetle is one of Spiderman's "B" villians. For more info, check this out:

http://alaph.com/spiderman/enemies/beetle.html

Not someone that I'd like to see as a major villain in a spidy pic, unless they bring back all of the Sinister Syndicate.
Old May 13, 2003, 09:37 PM   #51
demolition18
Sector Marshall
521 flights since Jan 2002

There were rumors of Carnage and Venom being the main villains in the Spider-Man sequel. Rumors were Christian Bale (Shaft, Reign of Fire) or Sam Rockwell (Charlie's Angels, Galaxy Quest) as Cleatus Kassidy/Carnage and Dwayne Johnson (AKA The Rock) (WWE, The Scorpion King) or Vin Deisel (The Fast and The Furious, XXX) as Eddie Brock/Venom. There should be Venom vs. Carnage fight in Spider-Man 3. People who work for Venom should be Electro, Mysterio, The Sandman (WWE's Brock Lesnar should play him) and Scorpion. People who work for Carnage are the street gangs. They are the hair women, umbrella men, rain coat men, street punks and coley types. Black Cat is allied with Spider-Man battling all those villains. Venom and Sandman join Spider-Man in battling Carnage (the real destroyer of NYC) and the street gang.
demolition18 is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2003, 11:36 PM   #52
Phlub
The Head Hunter
2,285 flights since Mar 2001

Just curious, are these logical rumors, or are they suggestions from you? Because I honestly couldn't decipher your picks and your rumors...
Phlub is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2003, 01:09 PM   #53
pitschy123
Pilot
41 flights since May 2003

i have a feeling scotty will become electro
pitschy123 is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2003, 03:16 PM   #54
demolition18
Sector Marshall

These were rumors that I heard somewhere. Vin Deisel was about to get the role of Bullseye. I knew that there's no Spider Mobile in the Spider-Man sequels. Daredevil doesn't drive either. Mainly because he'd choose not to. Spider-Man and Daredevil swing. I heard that Ray Park (The Phantom Menace, X-Men) is going to play Iron Fist and LL Cool J (Deep Blue Sea, In Too Deep) is going to play Luke Cage (also known as Power Man). Who is Scotty that might play Electro? Are you refering to Scotty 2 Hotty? He's from wrestling. He was a member of Too Cool. Was a tag team partner with Jerry Lawler's son. They could've had the sinister 6 in Spider-Man 2. The leader would be Doctor Octopus. The members could've been Sandman, Mysterio, Electro, The Vulture and The Hobgoblin. Then we have Black Cat who teams up with Spider-Man to battle the sinister 6. It could've been WWE's Stacy Keibler as Black Cat.
Old May 15, 2003, 03:27 PM   #55
Captain Skyfish
Starfighter
68 flights since Apr 2003

Now I dont know much about Marvel so bear with me. It was my understanding that Peter Parker recieved the Venom costume in some sort of alternate reality where all the superheroes battled each other. But after he realised the suit was alive and in control of him he discarded it. But one of his enemies came into posession of the suit and became Venom. Now I understand some of you or everyone if I'm totally wrong, will have no idea what Im talking about.

But my point is, wouldnt the episode in which Spidey first recieved the suit have to feature (which is a big story) before Venom could feature?

Oh and Demolition maybe they should just keep Wrestlers out of it, since on the whole they dont seem to be too successful at acting, take Goldberg in "Universal Soldier: The Return" The Rock and anythin with Hulk Hogan in it. But If I'm wrong dont get upset correct me!
Captain Skyfish is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2003, 11:12 PM   #56
Omega2064
Wing Commander
279 flights since Jun 2003

Mysterio. Really unusual costume and one of Spider Man's oldest opponents. Doctor Octopus would be interesting too. Or even the Scorpion.

There is also Jameson's son John who becomes the MoonWolf later.

Omega2064
Omega2064 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2003, 03:53 PM   #57
Kiatsu
Wing Commander
157 flights since Apr 2002
Thumbs up Carnage

Im thinkin carnage. can you peoples imagine how great carnage will look with our new anima tech. Yes I know praise me...Or venom maybe he was always a great villan....So carnage or Venom get my vote.
Kiatsu is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2003, 07:00 PM   #58
Azrael
Wing Commander
442 flights since Jul 2003

I prefer Venom and Carnage duo they are just lovely!

Venom : Brock Lesnar in the cartoons the dude that was Venom is a strong one! and just looks like lesnar!-

Carnage:He is Crazy maybe have Collin from Phone Boot do it?

Azrael is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2003, 07:33 PM   #59
demolition18
Sector Marshall

If there ever was Hammer Head in a Spider-Man sequel it should be the actor who played Pauly Walnuts on The Sopranos. Hammer Head might be in Italian. The actor's first name is Tony and I think that an Italian actor should play Hammer Head.
Old Jul 12, 2004, 10:32 PM   #60
cabalcomb
Knight of Honor
309 flights since Jan 2001

Based on what was in Spiderman 2 it appears that the Green Goblin ( or possibly Hobgoblin) and the Lizard will be in Spiderman 3.

Dr. Conners (The Lizard) was Peter's science professor in Spiderman 2. Harry Osborne finds all of his father's Green Goblin equipment after discovering Peter Parker is Spiderman.

So, it is reasonable to assume that the Green Goblin and The Lizard will be in Spiderman 3.
cabalcomb is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Spider-Man (2002, 2004) [movie series]