Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Spider-Man (2002, 2004) [movie series]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Spider-Man (2002, 2004) [movie series]

With great power comes great responsibility. | I guide

Old Aug 7, 2002, 01:36 PM   #1
spidercat
Recruit Pilot
7 flights since Aug 2002
black cat

i totally agree on venom,but i so think the black cat should be in the next movie,or at least felicia hardy
spidercat is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2002, 09:18 PM   #2
kinetickyle
Starfighter
112 flights since Aug 2002
Re: black cat

I don't think Venom will ever be in a movie because they would have to cover the whole alien wars thing and that would take at least 4 hours to tell properly. Besides that, I think that would be a little too far-fetched for a live-action movie.
kinetickyle is offline Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9, 2002, 08:36 PM   #3
demolition18
Sector Marshall
521 flights since Jan 2002

It could Britney Spears as Felicia Hardy/Black cat. Mandy Moore would be a bit too young for that role. I was going to be Sam Neil as Dr. Octopus but his role got cancelled.
demolition18 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2002, 10:00 PM   #4
Phlub
The Head Hunter
2,285 flights since Mar 2001

Hey guys there is a thread here that is talking about the next villain. Please move discussion there.
Phlub is offline Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2002, 02:44 PM   #5
HighWiredSith
More Than Just Okay
3,854 flights since Jul 2001

Black Cat - not a villian. In fact, if memory serves, didn't Spidey end up marrying Black Cat?

I don't think she will be in the next film, Parker's already got a girlfriend.
HighWiredSith is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2003, 08:30 PM   #6
CHERRYPYE
Apprentice
3 flights since May 2003

I seriously dobt that britney could play Black Cat. Has anyone seen the Spiderman/Black Cat(1-4) the Kevin Smith editions. Britney cannot hold up the bod. and besides she can't act!!!!!!!!
CHERRYPYE is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2003, 09:31 PM   #7
demolition18
Sector Marshall

Another person who could play Felicia Hardy/Black Cat is WWE's Stacy Keibler (she it hot). She has long legs but it doesn't matter. I heard that Brooke Adams was going to play Black Cat. That's a 54 year old woman. It should be somone like Erika Christensen or Julia Stiles (she was a choice for Mary Jane). Julia Stiles would do better as Mary Jane. Julia Stiles is another hottie.
Old May 19, 2003, 11:28 AM   #8
CHERRYPYE
n/a flights since

i totally agree julia stiles would've made a better Mary Jane. But what about the girl from A night at Mccool's i can't remember was it liv tyler? or drew Barrymore. (to play black cat)
Old May 19, 2003, 06:28 PM   #9
demolition18
Sector Marshall

Black Cat should be younger so maybe Erika Christensen as Black Cat/Felicia Hardy. Not Christina Aguilera. How about Mandy Moore? Stacy Keibler was born in 1979.
Old May 19, 2003, 06:36 PM   #10
demolition18
Sector Marshall

Black Cat should be younger so maybe Erika Christensen as Black Cat/Felicia Hardy. Not Christina Aguilera. How about Mandy Moore? Stacy Keibler was born in 1979.

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Spider-Man (2002, 2004) [movie series]