Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ F -- L ] > I, Robot (2004)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

I, Robot (2004)

One man saw it coming.

Old Aug 8, 2005, 11:11 AM   #16
Yoda86
Starfighter
88 flights since Jul 2005
Re: I, Robot

I liked it cause it cause it had Will Smith, he pretty cool actor.
Yoda86 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2005, 11:13 AM   #17
Optimus Prime
Autobot Commander
2,027 flights since Dec 2003
Location: Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon

Will Smith? Granted he's great actor, but even a great actor can do nothing unless the story is there for him to bring to fruition. That's what I meant, what parts of the story did you like, not like, etc.
Optimus Prime is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2005, 11:16 AM   #18
Yoda86
Starfighter

Well, hmm its been a while since i seen this movie, so i cant really name anything about the movie that i liked and disliked, so i will have to come back on this after i rent it from somewere or buy it.
Old Aug 25, 2005, 10:54 AM   #19
Optimus Prime
Autobot Commander
2,027 flights since Dec 2003
Location: Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon

Well, hop to it, time's a wasting. Good discussions must not die.
Optimus Prime is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2005, 09:15 PM   #20
Yoda86
Starfighter

Yea cant rush this kind of stuff.

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ F -- L ] > I, Robot (2004)