Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > Back to the Future [movie series]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Old Apr 4, 2003, 01:21 AM   #1
ThinWLady
Mrs. Tony Harrison
1,295 flights since Feb 2002
Question What happens...

...If the time machine brokes up just in the middle of the trip? Will it just stay unseen somewhere or...? What do you think?
ThinWLady is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2003, 02:22 AM   #2
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman
3,132 flights since Mar 2002
Re: What happens...

Interesting.

A) If the flux capacitator went bust, I guess the car would just skid to a stop anywhere in time it happened to be when it went wrong.

B) If the car fell to pieces, I would assume either the traveller would be killed instantly, or it could be ... THE END OF THE WORLD!!!

But I don't think it'd be quite that drastic
Splendiferous is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2003, 02:50 AM   #3
ThinWLady
Mrs. Tony Harrison
1,295 flights since Feb 2002

Quote:
Originally posted by Splendiferous
Interesting.

A) If the flux capacitator went bust, I guess the car would just skid to a stop anywhere in time it happened to be when it went wrong.

B) If the car fell to pieces, I would assume either the traveller would be killed instantly, or it could be ... THE END OF THE WORLD!!!

But I don't think it'd be quite that drastic
If it's B, it could also happen that the pieces show up in different times... *splat* Oh, I think I have somebody's head in my lap...
ThinWLady is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2003, 09:30 AM   #4
mactothefuture
Pilot
23 flights since Apr 2003
What Happens?

This is one question that will never be answered, similar to what would happen if you put the recycle bin in the recycle bin? Or if you put one end of a vaccum cleaner in the other?

We will never find out what happens unless my homemade machine works..............
mactothefuture is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2003, 05:47 AM   #5
Tha Warrior
Pilot
26 flights since Feb 2003
Re: What Happens?

Quote:
Originally posted by mactothefuture
This is one question that will never be answered, similar to what would happen if you put the recycle bin in the recycle bin? Or if you put one end of a vaccum cleaner in the other?

We will never find out what happens unless my homemade machine works..............

LOL but very true
Tha Warrior is offline Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2003, 04:03 PM   #6
AWol
Wing Commander
226 flights since Aug 2003

picture a plane blowing up in the sky bits of it gets thrown to a lot of places, picture a time machine blowing up lots of pieces will get thrown to different times.

or

doc said that the trip were instentanious so maby that means that they are either in one time or another
AWol is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2004, 08:51 AM   #7
B Rh POS
Wing Commander
455 flights since Apr 2004

The transition from one time dimension to another is instantaneous. In other words there is no period in between. This may be incontrast to other time travel movies, but there's no posibility (unless the producer decides to make it so) of breaking down in some time neutral dimension
B Rh POS is offline Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2005, 11:10 PM   #8
VENOM876
Starfighter
89 flights since Dec 2004

IT COULD CAUSE A MAJOR PARADOX! on the other hand, the driver may just pass out....
VENOM876 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2005, 11:52 PM   #9
Unregistered
n/a flights since

Or have a mutant baby, dosent matter if its a man or a women it will have a mutant baby, ..........................................****

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > Back to the Future [movie series]