Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Soylent Green (1973)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Soylent Green (1973)

People will do anything to get what they need. And they need SOYLENT GREEN. | guide

Old Dec 29, 2003, 12:08 PM   #1
Unregistered
n/a flights since
We ARE eating people, dammit!

We already ARE eating people, dammit!

I don't see how you could process humans into little green biscuits. Totally unrealistic. I want to be wrapped in bacon and smoked. How about you?
Old Dec 29, 2003, 01:39 PM   #2
Simm442000
Wing Commander
483 flights since Aug 2003
Re: We ARE eating people, dammit!

This movie is not that good. I will nether see it again because it sucks. Sorry to disappoint but this movie does nothing for me.
Simm442000 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2004, 01:42 PM   #3
Unregistered
n/a flights since
mad cow .... or soylent green????

i haven't seen this movie since it came out and first hit the theaters. looking back then and seeing mad cow now ... how far off are we to the real soylent green? sometimes it's not the cinematogrophy that makes the movie .... but the story it's telling.
Old Feb 15, 2005, 05:05 PM   #4
Organic Food
Apprentice
2 flights since Feb 2005
Consider animal rendering plants

I think this could happen. Look at what they're feeding to cows and other factory farm animals . . .dead cows to cows, dead chickens back to chickens . .. road kill goes into just about any canned pet food.

All you have to do is have too many people and not enough resources.

why do you think Oprah Winfrey said, " that stops me cold. . . .I'll never eat another hamburger"
Organic Food is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Soylent Green (1973)