Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Pilot's Mess [chit-chat zone]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Pilot's Mess [chit-chat zone]

This is the forum to get to know your fellow pilots and the ONLY place to talk about everything else not really relevant to sci-fi movies, including your personal loves and interests. A true pilot doesn't discuss these issues while on duty.

Old Jun 4, 2004, 01:59 PM   #16
Iwata
Autarch
2,558 flights since Aug 2001
Re: Cyber Sex

Agree. There's sex, and then there's roleplay.
Iwata is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2004, 02:02 PM   #17
pilgrimine
Starfighter
58 flights since May 2004

Quote:
impressive imagination madame, i think i`ll have to go old skool on this topic however.

Really?
Pray do explain the difference to me,apart from the obvious lack of contact...
Dont both parties get off on it?
Dont they in real life just as much????

Quote:
Agree. There's sex, and then there's roleplay.

As far i can gather and beieve me im not talking about personal experience here as ive never chosen to partake in such an experiment, its not roleplay as such,they are playing themselves,being themselves...
pilgrimine is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2004, 03:29 PM   #18
Hulij-bpe_Guan
Wing Commander
236 flights since Feb 2004
Location: Yautja Homeworld; sometimes on a blooded-only hunt ship.

gutter mind.........must.......suppress......
Hulij-bpe_Guan is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2004, 05:15 PM   #19
merlin
n/a flights since

Ive noticed at times how people take what happens in the chat rooms as gospel and how some of them can become very threatening when someone doesnt accept a private chat with them, thats when it becomes dangerous you can see people becoming obcessed with it and it becomes as much of their life as breathing.

Take this for instance how many of us can say we can go a whole day without wondering whats going on in here?
Old Jun 4, 2004, 05:17 PM   #20
SF_not_Sci-Fi
Hellblazer
2,877 flights since Nov 2001

Quote:
Originally posted by Autechre
It's a well known scientific fact that its only men who have access to the internet anyway. Any "women" who persist that they are who they say they are, are either compulsive liars, or hymaphrodites.
It was once said of a male friend of mine that 35% of all women on the internet are in fact him.
SF_not_Sci-Fi is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2004, 06:14 PM   #21
Wachesaw
Wing Commander
428 flights since Mar 2003

him? as in Him with a capital H?

I for one, would be surprised if sindahar showed up in a chatroom.

Wachesaw is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2004, 07:18 PM   #22
mack
misanthrope
1,988 flights since Dec 2002

WHOA! my. my. my. This is getting interesting. I have to agree with Pilgrimine on this one-----but then, I believe that emotional adultery/cheating can happen. Happens all the time, in fact. And its wrong in my book.

Jove---get your mind out of the gutter boy, that statement was as straitforward as I could make it. I was responding to Merlin's comment that he was approached by a woman. I DOUBT, I strongly doubt that there are that many women out there randomly approaching strangers for cyber sex. I believe that they are MEN, pretending to be WOMEN.

As far as chatrooms go----- people still DO THAT?? Who has the time or the inclination? I find that if you're not interested in "cyber sex" chatrooms are boring. Since Im hardly interested, I havent been in a chat room in YEARS. Dont feel Ive missed anything either. Last "chatroom" that I was in (which doesnt include those MSN set-ups w/your friends), I was approached by a (supposed) middle-aged Brit. hmmm.

And you guys (emphasis on "guys" this time around--I do use the phrase interchangeably for groups which included both sexes, but here, I make a distinction), have only prove my point about mental stimulation. Guys are often more turned on by visual images, whereas, women can be turned on by words, sans pictures. *shrugs* Why do you think the romance novel industry thrives?

think about it.

hmmm. . .but it doesnt explain why most of the cyber sex approachers are men. . . . perhaps it can be assumed that they are either gay/bi-sexual, and therefore have effeminate leanings. . .
mack is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2004, 07:27 PM   #23
Autechre
Sector Marshall
734 flights since Jan 2002

Well if its mostly men who are in chat-rooms, then its actually them who are more turned on by words...

according to you, its a contradiction, but i don't belive any of this crap anyway
Autechre is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2004, 10:34 PM   #24
narobi foss
Starfighter
73 flights since May 2004
a duck playing sax in a cave

Quote:
Pray do explain the difference to me,apart from the obvious lack of contact...

i dunno...all i`m saying is two people wanking in two different places isn`t sex. Each to their own. No fcuking judgement. Sex is personal as fcuk....but personally i wouldn`t consider it remotely comparable to actual sex. but by the way...does anyone else reckon that ducks would look much more like real animals if they had 4 legs? they need some teeth too. quacky little bastrads.

night all=]
narobi foss is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2004, 12:18 AM   #25
mackie
n/a flights since

men and women are different. emotionally, fundamentally. What means something to women sometimes means something different to men. happens a lot. unfortunately. so that might the disconnect you are having with Pilgrimine.
Old Jun 5, 2004, 02:16 AM   #26
Hulij-bpe_Guan
Wing Commander

they also have different fun-parts...
Old Jun 5, 2004, 08:24 AM   #27
videonaut
Starfighter
145 flights since Sep 2003

Cyber sex with an intimate partner ( such as a wife ) might be interesting. The thought occured to me because I'm stuck on a boat working for weeks at a time. I'll pass on it with a complete stranger, that's not for me!
videonaut is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2004, 02:42 PM   #28
Hulij-bpe_Guan
Wing Commander

don't be a fool...wrap your tool!
-Van Wilder
Old Jun 6, 2004, 12:32 PM   #29
merlin
Sector Marshall
684 flights since Apr 2004

Quote:
videonaut Cyber sex with an intimate partner ( such as a wife ) might be interesting. The thought occured to me because I'm stuck on a boat working for weeks at a time. I'll pass on it with a complete stranger, that's not for me!

I can relate to that as its no different sending a love letter and you know how you both look and feel etc, what i cannot get my head around is how people can get turned on have a wank etc with someone who they have no idea what they look like, i mean it could be a 90 year old woman with no teeth a top lip like tom selleck and covered in warts.

The times i have had a chat in the rooms i enjoyed the american/canadian sights as they actually got into a conversation and the problem was when they found out i was from the uk they avoided me like the plague and said "british guys are only after sex" which i replied "because the weathers crap" needless to say it didnt go down too well.

Its strange but i went in a room i havnt been in for awhile and i was surprised to see people still in there from a year ago and still peddling the same chatup sh!te, nice to see the human race has advanced, maybe we should just drop the bomb and start over again.
merlin is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2004, 12:39 PM   #30
narobi foss
Starfighter
73 flights since May 2004

Quote:
"british guys are only after sex" which i replied "because the weathers crap"

LOL
narobi foss is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Pilot's Mess [chit-chat zone]