Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ M -- R ] > Pitch Black / Chronicles of Riddick, The (2000, 2004) [movie series]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Pitch Black / Chronicles of Riddick, The (2000, 2004) [movie series]

You're not afraid of the dark, are you? | Pitch Black guide

Old Oct 21, 2004, 04:34 PM   #1
Unregistered
n/a flights since
where to find riddick gear

If you want to purchase weapons or the eyes riddick had i can tell you where to find them. Contacts that change your eyes to his can be found at fxeyes.com, but the are about $350. The knifes he used in CoR can be found at axtionbladez.com if you want to know where to find anything else just reply and i will try to get back to you
Old Nov 19, 2004, 01:40 PM   #2
Unregistered
n/a flights since
Shivs, Boots, armguards, goggles

I wanna know where you can find his goggles, boots, the shivs he uses before he gets the hanging ones and his armguards please, that would be awsome.
Old Dec 4, 2004, 10:40 PM   #3
Unregistered
n/a flights since
Re: where to find riddick gear

i was looking into the the riddick eyes but the only thing im worried about is if they will accually pick up ambiant light... so in short will i have to wear sunglasses during the day thank you very much...
Old Dec 13, 2004, 10:06 PM   #4
Unregistered
n/a flights since

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH I REALLY WANTED TO GET THESE CONTACTS BUT IM A LIL LOST ON WERE TO GO SOON AS IM ON THE FXEYES.COM SITE TO GO FIND RIDDICKS CONTACTS PLEASE HELP ME EMAIL ME AT SURFERDUDE36009@AOL.COM
Old Dec 18, 2004, 06:17 PM   #5
Unregistered
n/a flights since

Where can i find the goggles he wore? CEKerwood@hotmail.com
Old Dec 19, 2004, 05:14 PM   #6
Kyra
Starfighter
65 flights since Dec 2004

I would love to get those contacts and the knives he uses. Thanks for the info - will check it out!
Kyra is offline Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2004, 05:37 PM   #7
Quintessa
Sector Marshall
875 flights since Jul 2004

Quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered
i was looking into the the riddick eyes but the only thing im worried about is if they will accually pick up ambiant light... so in short will i have to wear sunglasses during the day thank you very much...

Just getting contacts wont change your eyes. In the movie... um... I don't know how to break this to you but Vin Deisel CAN'T really see like in the movies... it's just contacts and special effects.
Quintessa is offline Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2004, 05:49 PM   #8
Kyra
Starfighter
65 flights since Dec 2004

I find that when I wear my normal contact lenses my eyes are more sensitive to sunlight and I often wear sunglasses with them. I had a pair of amber contact that were actually like wearing sunglasses, they darkened everything and coated everything in an amber haze. I've never a pair like Riddick's eyes, silvery kinda color, but I would love to get some! $350 though, not at this time of the year, ha! I'll have to save up for those.
Kyra is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2005, 02:48 AM   #9
Unregistered
n/a flights since
Pitch Black Boots?

All i want to know is what kind of boots he wears in Pitch Black. I know they have buckles instead of laces, and since you were offering to find out info on where to find this stuff, mabey you could help.

Mabey if you could email me as well, nipples.npz@google.com

Thanks.
Old Jan 30, 2005, 12:40 PM   #10
Quintessa
Sector Marshall
875 flights since Jul 2004

I have no clue where to find pb boots, nipples.

In fact the only reason why I replied was because I thought your email address was hilarious and wanted to call you, unregistered, Nipples because you couldn't come up with a better name.

Last edited by Quintessa : Jan 30, 2005 at 12:46 PM.
Quintessa is offline Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2005, 05:06 PM   #11
Unregistered
n/a flights since
riddicks eyes

go on http://www.gothic.uk.com/acatalog/BL....html#aFWMIRSa for contact lenses like riddicks for 19
Old Feb 19, 2005, 02:58 PM   #12
becks-orion
Cluster Admiral
1,175 flights since Oct 2003

Quote:
Originally posted by Quintessa
I have no clue where to find pb boots, nipples.

In fact the only reason why I replied was because I thought your email address was hilarious and wanted to call you, unregistered, Nipples because you couldn't come up with a better name.

Snort.

I love the name!

But no, I haven't a clue either.
becks-orion is offline Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2005, 11:31 AM   #13
Unregistered
n/a flights since

where can i get the goggles
Old Mar 12, 2005, 01:41 PM   #14
YOYO589
Apprentice
2 flights since Mar 2005

IF I BUY THE RIDDICK CONTACTS WILL THE SUN BE IN MY EYES BADLY AND WILL I SEE LIKE HE DOES.
YOYO589 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2005, 01:55 PM   #15
Kieraganion
Sector Marshall
781 flights since Oct 2002

No.
Kieraganion is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ M -- R ] > Pitch Black / Chronicles of Riddick, The (2000, 2004) [movie series]